A-DATA Technology Extends Its Entire DDR3 Lineup with 4GB Single Module
Taipei, Taiwan - July 28, 2009 - A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leader in DRAM modules and Flash application products, leads the industry by announcing today the availability of high-capacity 4GB single module for its entire DDR3 offering, which includes U-DIMM for desktops, SO-DIMM for laptops, and unbuffered ECC-DIMM/ECC Registered DIMM for workstations and servers.
Memories have been quickly evolving to the next generation DDR3 as memory requirement for both hardware and software has grown significantly to cope with the increasingly sophisticated applications and the latest platforms. To address the needs for a more powerful memory support, A-DATA makes high-density memory upgrade available and much easier by offering high-capacity 4GB DDR3 in single module.
In addition to the memories for desktops and laptops, to complete this high-capacity solution, unbuffered ECC-DIMM and ECC Registered DIMM were also introduced, each passed the industry-benchmarking tests on compatibility and reliability with Intel Tylersburg platform and Nehalem processor. Available in all speed standards for all types of systems, the 4GB DDR3 single module from A-DATA brings not only capacity, but also lower energy consumption and better heat dissipation, making it an ideal memory expansion solution for PC enthusiasts or professionals who demand top-notch computing power and system stability.
All of A-DATA memory modules pass rigorous cross-platform and durability testing to ensure quality, compatibility and satisfying performance to customers. Now get free download Norton Internet Security (60-day Trial) with any purchase of A-DATA DRAM modules, allowing users to upgrade both performance and security at the same time. A-DATA memory modules also come with a lifetime warranty.
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at https://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- The PC game store wars begin
- NieR: Automata's 2B arrives in Soulcalibur VI on December 18
- Anthem: Legion of Dawn Edition Trailer - Armor & Story
- New Mortal Kombat 11 image leaks, Kombat Pass 6 DLC fighters
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate weekly events: Spirits & More
- HyperX Savage EXO Portable SSD Review
- AM1H-ITX will not turn on what do I do next?
- MyDigitalSSD BPX Pro Firmware 12.1 Update - Higher Peaks
- ASUS ZX53VW keyboard issue
- Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB SSD Review
- Six days until the new update launch of Seal Online: B.O.D!
- The SoulKeeper VR releasing a new open world campaign with new mechanics, in the form of Early Access version 2, in 2019
- The Game Awards More Than Doubles Viewership in 2018 Live Audience Grows To Over 26 million Livestrems
- Gameloft and the LEGO Group Partner to Bring 40 years of LEGO Minifigure History to Mobile
- New Breach Hero Class Trailer Highlights The Powerful Arcane Mender