AVADirect.com Starts Selling World's Most Powerful Gaming Notebook
AVADirect.com starts selling the Clevo M980NU Gaming Notebook, most powerful notebook for gamers
MMD Newswire) July 24, 2009 -- AVADirect.com, a leading custom computer manufacturer, has announced that they are now selling the world's most powerful gaming notebook, the Clevo M980NU. AVADirect started taking pre-orders on the notebook as of mid-June and has begun receiving stock of the item and shipping to customers now.
"This is currently the fastest production notebook that you can buy. The M980NU has support for quad-core mobile processors, two GTX 280m video cards, up to 8GB of 1333 MHz DDR3 memory, and a large 1080P 18.4" screen. Compared to AVADirect.com's past powerhouse notebook, the D900F, which was a workstation notebook, the M980NU was designed for gamers. With the multi-color LED lighting, quick buttons for games, and touch-sensitive hot keys for control, this notebook is any notebook gamer's dream come true." as quoted by Misha Troshin, CMO and co-owner of AVADirect.
The full specifications of the AVADirect Clevo M980NU Gaming Notebook:
Screen: 18.4" Full HD (1920x1080) TFT LCD with Super Clear Glossy surface
Processor: Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo / CoreTM 2 Quad / CoreTM 2 Extreme Socket P processors support
Video Card: NVIDIA® GTX 280M 1GB single or 2GB Dual VGA / SLI configuration
Memory: up to 8 GB 1066/1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM Memory Supported
Hard Drive: Support up to 3 Hard Disk Drives with integrated SATA Raid 0,1 Controller
Video Ports: 1x HDMI, 1x DVI Port, 1x VGA Port for external Monitors
Data Ports: 3x USB 2.0 Ports, 1x IEEE 1394a Port, 1x eSATA Port, 1 RJ-45 LAN (Gigabit LAN)
Media Ports: 1x Headphone Jack, 1x Microphone Jack, 1x Line-in Jack, 1x S/P DIF output Jack, 1 CIR for TV remote controller, 1x CATV input Jack function for TV Tuner
Expansion: 1x Express Card 34/54 Slot, 7-in-1 Card Reader (MMC/RSMMC/SD/Mini SD/MS/MS Pro/MS Duo), 2x MiniCard Slots for WLAN Module and TV Tuner
Communication: Built-in 10/100/1000MB Base-TX Ethernet LAN, Intel® Wi-Fi Link 5300AGN 802.11a/b/g/n wireless LAN, BluetoothTM V2.1 module
Other Features: Built-in 3.0M Digital Video Camera, Multi color luminous front vent, rear vent, and top cover logo, 5 Built-in Speakers
Starting Price: $2493.85
Compared to other gaming notebooks with a single video card, two video cards in SLI mode will provide up to a 90% increase in framerates at the highest possible screen resolutions. SLI was designed to increase framerates at resolutions of 1600 x 1200 or greater. Large-screened notebooks with a single video card can struggle at their maximum resolution whereas this notebook has no trouble with current and upcoming game titles.
To configure the notebook and see more in depth information, please click the link for the M980NU Product Configuration page.
AVADirect.com, Inc. is a custom computer manufacturing company located on the outskirts of Cleveland, Ohio. The company specializes in building all kinds of custom computer systems to exact customers specifications. AVADirect.com products include: manageable and redundant servers, high-end workstations and gaming computers, business and home PCs, performance notebooks. AVADirect is ISO9001:2008 certified, Microsoft Gold Certified, Intel Premier Provider, AMD Gold Solution Provider, GSA Schedule contractor, and BBB accredited. For more information, visit https://www.avadirect.com. You may also contact AVADirect.com by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-866-766-4629.
Latest News Posts
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit