Silicon Power Releases microSDHC Class4 8GB Card
Taipei, Taiwan - Silicon-Power, the leading brand in Flash Memory Manufacturers, today proudly launches its microSDHC Class4 8GB memory card, featuring a Class 4 speed rating and capacities starting at 4GB to deliver optimum performance with devices that use microSDHC. The new product is fully compatible with the SD 2.0 standard and complies with copyright protection (CPRM) and Secure Digital Music Imitative (SDMI). Its main feature is the high capacity of combination of audio data, graphics and text storage. Bringing removable flash memory storage capabilities to the newest portable internet music players, digital cameras, cellular phones, handheld PCs, smart phones, customers can enjoy today's digital life with great fun.
Silicon Power microSDHC 8GB card uses the new speed class rating of Class 4 that guarantees a minimum data transfer rate of 4MB/sec. In addition, Silicon Power insists on using original chip to ensure its high reliability and great compatibility. Each Silicon Power microSDHC retail package also comes with a SD adapter to turn it into SDHC cards. The combination of a microSDHC card and an adapter means customers can pack light and do more with a single card, interchanging it with many devices. Silicon Power microSDHC 8GB card is backed by a lifetime warranty and technical support.
- Fully compatible with the SD 2.0 Standard
- Supports Micro SDHC devices and card readers
- When combined with a SD adapter, it can be used as a standard SDHC memory card
- Standardized with copyright protection: CPRM (Content Protection for Recordable Media)
- Security complies with Secure Digital Music Imitative (SDMI)
- Compliant with RoHS requirement
Capacity: 8GB, 4GB
Dimensions: 15mm x 11mm x 1mm
Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
Operating Temperature: -25 degrees Celsius ~ 85 degrees Celsius
Storage Temperature: -40 degrees Celsius ~ 85 degrees Celsius
Humidity: 8% to 95%
Voltage: 2.7V ~ 3.6V
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the first among our competitors worldwide to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce GTX 1650 starts at $149 and uses 75W
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes