Congratulations! ECS Takes the Lead as Worldwide Number One in Passing Intel® vPro with AMT 5.0 Certification
Taipei, Taiwan, 7th August, 2008 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, PC system, and notebook manufacturer, released the first Intel® vPro with AMT 5.0 certification motherboard in industry - Q45T-AM, verified by Intel® and is recommended as a reliable motherboard manufacturer for business optimized computing.
ECS Q45T-AM is the first motherboard passed the Intel® Active Management Technology (AMT) 5.0 in industry. Also, AMT 5.0 technology is the latest and pre-requisite technology for Intel® vPro platform. With the technology, diagnoses and repairs can be undertaken down the wire, meaning huge savings for companies no matter they are large or small. Furthermore, by way of "System Defense" function on the chipset's embedded processor can be programmed to control the network access granted to an infected PC and be triggered by the PC's anti-virus program if a particular threat was diagnosed.
Earning the certification from Intel® means the Q45T-AM board worth being strongly recommended for enterprises on offering an extreme security environment and gets a huge saving. The testing procedures mainly include hardware and software aspects. The hardware aspect is to test processor, chipset, network adapter and etc to ensure system is stable. As to the software aspect, the verification tool utilizes specific functions to test BIOS, Security Status and AMT Functionality to make sure vPro functions are well in operation system. After a succession of testing procedures, customers can feel relieved to build business computers with ECS Q45T-AM motherboard.
It is noticeable that ECS motherboard has its high quality and the fine reputation. For more information on the new ECS Q45T-AM motherboard, contact your local ECS sales agent today.
The Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been a pioneer in designing and manufacturing computer motherboards since 1987. Today, the motherboard maker also designs and manufactures desktop PCs, notebooks, graphics cards, wireless solutions and handheld devices for distributors worldwide. Headquartered in Taiwan with branch operations in North America, Europe, China, Korea, Japan, Brazil and Russia, ECS also has ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified manufacturing facilities in China and Mexico. For more information, please visit ECS at https://www.ecs.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Kingdom Hearts III will get free 'Critical Mode' tomorrow
- Capcom drop StreetFighter V trial on Mortal Kombat 11 debut
- Avengers meet Fortnite in upcoming collaboration on April 25
- Mortal Kombat 11 DLC leaked: Joker, Terminator, Spawn & more
- Mortal Kombat 11 official chilling 'Frost' gameplay trailer
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- SportDOG Brand YardTrainer 100 is the Affordable Tool for Basic Obedience Training
- Smartphones Could Cost You 40% More if You Don't Compare Prices
- LG SIGNATURE Presents Exquisite Art Installation At Milan Design Week 2019
- Purchasing Greeting Cards Just Got A Whole Lot Easier With The Card Isle Print-at-Home Platform
- TCL Communication launches its first Alcatel-branded smartphone on Verizon Wireless with the introduction of the Alcatel AVALON V