Congratulations! ECS Takes the Lead as Worldwide Number One in Passing Intel® vPro with AMT 5.0 Certification
Taipei, Taiwan, 7th August, 2008 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, PC system, and notebook manufacturer, released the first Intel® vPro with AMT 5.0 certification motherboard in industry - Q45T-AM, verified by Intel® and is recommended as a reliable motherboard manufacturer for business optimized computing.
ECS Q45T-AM is the first motherboard passed the Intel® Active Management Technology (AMT) 5.0 in industry. Also, AMT 5.0 technology is the latest and pre-requisite technology for Intel® vPro platform. With the technology, diagnoses and repairs can be undertaken down the wire, meaning huge savings for companies no matter they are large or small. Furthermore, by way of "System Defense" function on the chipset's embedded processor can be programmed to control the network access granted to an infected PC and be triggered by the PC's anti-virus program if a particular threat was diagnosed.
Earning the certification from Intel® means the Q45T-AM board worth being strongly recommended for enterprises on offering an extreme security environment and gets a huge saving. The testing procedures mainly include hardware and software aspects. The hardware aspect is to test processor, chipset, network adapter and etc to ensure system is stable. As to the software aspect, the verification tool utilizes specific functions to test BIOS, Security Status and AMT Functionality to make sure vPro functions are well in operation system. After a succession of testing procedures, customers can feel relieved to build business computers with ECS Q45T-AM motherboard.
It is noticeable that ECS motherboard has its high quality and the fine reputation. For more information on the new ECS Q45T-AM motherboard, contact your local ECS sales agent today.
The Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been a pioneer in designing and manufacturing computer motherboards since 1987. Today, the motherboard maker also designs and manufactures desktop PCs, notebooks, graphics cards, wireless solutions and handheld devices for distributors worldwide. Headquartered in Taiwan with branch operations in North America, Europe, China, Korea, Japan, Brazil and Russia, ECS also has ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified manufacturing facilities in China and Mexico. For more information, please visit ECS at https://www.ecs.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit