Patriot Releases Xporter Mini II USB Drives
Convenient, Affordable, Driverless Plug and Play.
Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the release of their Xporter Mini II USB.
Designed around today's advancing computer technology, the Mini II provides a lightweight, cap-less slider architecture that makes it portable and convenient. With its sleek design, the Mini II allows for easy plug and play across multiple platforms.
"Our Xporter Mini II is a novelty of ingenious design," says Eric Akerson, Patriot's Director of Marketing. "The Xporter Mini II, now available up to 16 GB, is an affordable portable storage solution allowing users to be on the go and have the convenience of large data storage."
Latest News Posts
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 will be at E3 2018
- PS5 won't launch before 2021
- Sony may further experiment with portable gaming
- Sony's PS4 DualShock 4 gamepad: the most popular controller
- Tekken 7 receives a free DLC to celebrate 1-year anniversary
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit