MSI Releases R4890 Cyclone Series Graphics Cards
The world top graphics card and main board manufacturer, MSI, released its R4890 Cyclone series graphics card which was built-in 800 stream processors and 1GB GDDR5 256bit high speed memory. MSI R4890 Cyclone series is the only HD 4890 graphics card in the market equips 10 cm extra large PWM fan. By taking the advantage of the low rotation rate of the big fan and 8 mm SuperPipe, the operating environment is quite and cool. MSI R4890 Cyclone series adopted military class components, such as Hi-c CAP, SSC (Solid State Choke), and long-life solid capacitors, to not only stabilize the GPU power supply and extend the life span of key parts, but also reduce the high frequency noise. Through the magnificent improvement in cooling system and materials, MSI R4890 Cyclone SOC has made a breakthrough of core speed 1 GHz limitation. In another word, MSI is surely the leading brand especially in cooling, material, and performance in graphics card industry.
Cyclone Thermal Design
The cooling system of MSI R4890 Cyclone series equips 10 cm PWM fan which is the biggest on HD 4890 in the industry. Because of the bigger fan, large amount of air flow takes away the heat with lower fan rotation rate. Cooling efficiency can be increased and operation noise can be reduced. Moreover, MSI R4890 Cyclone carries 4 heat pipes to quickly take away the heat. With an extra large 10 cm PWM fan, MSI R4890 Cyclone series provides the coolest operating environment for system to achieve the best performance.
Heat pipe is one of the most important components in graphics card which transfers the heat from chip to fins of the cooler. The thicker the heat pipe, the faster the cooling speed. MSI unique SuperPipe technology uses 8mm heat pipe which is 60% thicker than traditional ones and increase 90% of cooling efficiency. Therefore, MSI R4890 Cyclone series is equipped with the best cooling solution.
Military Class Components - Hi-c CAP
In order to provide consumers longer life and better quality products, MSI R4890 Cyclone series uses high quality Hi-c CAP to supply better GPU electricity. Hi-c CAP is comprised by rear Tantalum which is an extremely expensive but steady metal. Under 65 degrees Celsius operating environment, Hi-c CAP can last over 200 years life long which overtakes all the solid capacitors and is the best capacitor in the industry. Furthermore, Tantalum's high stability greatly reduces electricity less package and provides high quality power supply. Under the condition of overclocking and high temperature, MSI R4890 Cyclone series can still provide stable performance.
Military Class Components - SSC (Solid State Choke)
MSI R4890 Cyclone series carries brand new all-in-one solid state choke which effectively reduces high frequency noise under heavy system loading. Meanwhile, SSC can increase the maximum current value and provides three times current value than traditional chokes. Therefore, SSC can provide stable current when under extreme overclocking.
Military Class Components - Solid CAP
Capacitor is one of the most important power supply components. Good capacitor plays a critical role in system stability. Liquid and solid capacitors are the two main capacitors in the market. Solid capacitor has longer life span than Liquid. Under the high frequency and high temperature operating environment, solid capacitor provides even more stable power supply. Moreover, solid capacitor contains no liquid, leaking accident will not occur. To ensure best product quality, MSI R4890 Cyclone series adopts Solid CAP.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes