Graphics performance to infinity and beyond -- Leadtek WinFast GTX 280 and GTX 260
Taipei, Taiwan, June 16th, 2008 - Rising to the expectations of global gamers, Leadtek Research Inc., a global front runner in extreme visual graphics technology development, announces the debut of its new epochal graphics card series, WinFast GTX 280 1024MB and GTX 260 896MB. Based on the NVIDIA GTX 280 and GTX 260 chipsets, these high power graphics cards have been born to transform and take gaming into a new and exhilarating new era.
Featuring the powerful GeForce GTX 280 GPU with 240 stream processors, WinFast GTX 280 has a scorching GPU clock speed of 602MHz. On the other hand, with a clock speed of 576MHz, the WinFast GTX 260 with GeForce GTX 260 GPU and 192 stream processors also makes an effective shift of everyday processing tasks from the CPU to the GPU.
Powered up with the 2nd Generation NVIDIA Unified Architecture, both graphics cards enable multiple, true-to-life game characters to be rendered in complex and dynamic virtual worlds. Also, compatible with 3-way SLI technology, the new solutions impart to every user the thrill of extreme HD gaming and first-rate entertainment experience. NVIDIA Hybrid Power technology allows users to switch to the IGP of nForce motherboard when running non graphically-intensive applications for a silent and low power PC experience.
By the latest parallel computing architecture with massive independent processing cores, GTX 280 and GTX 260 can be allowed to execute most complicated non-gaming application via CUDA language smoothly, such as accelerating the art design application, science simulation application or transcoding video to a personal video player up to 7X faster than the CPU.
Latest NVIDIA PhysX technology brings games to lift with massively destructible environments and ultra-realistic physical interaction. All gamers get deeper pulled into the virtual but realistic gaming environment with sweat palm and racing heart as the lifelike characters behave with great intensity.
Even more, both WinFast GTX 280 and GTX 260 come bundled with the most popular and award-winning adventure game, Neverwinter Nights 2, in which each decision directly affects each character and the passage of time itself along with excellent music and, for the most part, voice acting.
With a 50% performance boost over previous generation cards, flagship WinFast GTX 280 and GTX 260 are sure to shake up your PC platform and assure you total immersion and ultimate performance in the very best of all gaming worlds.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series