Transcend Releases Blazing Fast 600X CompactFlash Cards
Dedicated to fulfilling the demanding requirements of performance-conscious photographers, Transcend Information (Transcend), a worldwide leader in storage and multimedia products, proudly releases its Extreme Plus 600X CompactFlash cards with Turbo MLC technology. These new 600X CF cards raise the bar with blazing fast transfer speeds of up to 92 MB/s read and 87 MB/s write, which makes them as ideal choice for professional photographers and enthusiasts who use digital single lens reflex (DSLR) cameras.
Transcend's Extreme Plus 600X CompactFlash cards operate in quad-channel mode using Ultra DMA (UDMA) 6, the fastest speed available for flash cards. In comparison with 300X CF cards, this new version offers nearly double the read write speeds for unparalleled file transfer performance. Taking full advantage of the UDMA interface, Transcend's 600X CF cards are able to instantly store extremely high-resolution image data, which makes consecutive shooting and non-stop video recording easier than ever. With impressive transfer speeds and enormous storage capacity, users are guaranteed to get the very best performance results from their digital cameras and share their digital artwork with the world!
To assure robust, long-life durability and guaranteed performance, Transcend's 600X CF cards are manufactured using only the most advanced Flash controllers and premium quality NAND Flash memory chips. In addition, each card contains built-in ECC (Error Correction Code) that automatically detects and corrects errors during data transfer, and also utilizes a sophisticated wear-leveling algorithm for consistent long-life operation. For further peace of mind, all Transcend CF cards are comprehensively tested for compatibility, speed and reliability, and also carry Transcend's renowned international Lifetime Warranty. Now available in 8 GB and 16 GB capacities, Transcend's Extreme Plus 600X CompactFlash cards are the definitive storage media choice for any high-end DSLR camera.
Latest News Posts
- Black Ops 4 traditional campaign was never in development
- Battlefield V may be set in WWII
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit