Transcend Releases Blazing Fast 600X CompactFlash Cards
Dedicated to fulfilling the demanding requirements of performance-conscious photographers, Transcend Information (Transcend), a worldwide leader in storage and multimedia products, proudly releases its Extreme Plus 600X CompactFlash cards with Turbo MLC technology. These new 600X CF cards raise the bar with blazing fast transfer speeds of up to 92 MB/s read and 87 MB/s write, which makes them as ideal choice for professional photographers and enthusiasts who use digital single lens reflex (DSLR) cameras.
Transcend's Extreme Plus 600X CompactFlash cards operate in quad-channel mode using Ultra DMA (UDMA) 6, the fastest speed available for flash cards. In comparison with 300X CF cards, this new version offers nearly double the read write speeds for unparalleled file transfer performance. Taking full advantage of the UDMA interface, Transcend's 600X CF cards are able to instantly store extremely high-resolution image data, which makes consecutive shooting and non-stop video recording easier than ever. With impressive transfer speeds and enormous storage capacity, users are guaranteed to get the very best performance results from their digital cameras and share their digital artwork with the world!
To assure robust, long-life durability and guaranteed performance, Transcend's 600X CF cards are manufactured using only the most advanced Flash controllers and premium quality NAND Flash memory chips. In addition, each card contains built-in ECC (Error Correction Code) that automatically detects and corrects errors during data transfer, and also utilizes a sophisticated wear-leveling algorithm for consistent long-life operation. For further peace of mind, all Transcend CF cards are comprehensively tested for compatibility, speed and reliability, and also carry Transcend's renowned international Lifetime Warranty. Now available in 8 GB and 16 GB capacities, Transcend's Extreme Plus 600X CompactFlash cards are the definitive storage media choice for any high-end DSLR camera.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam