Altec Lansing Refreshes Value-series Speakers for PCs and Laptops
Altec Lansing, a division of Plantronics Inc. and a market leader in digital audio, today announced the VS2621 and VS2620 speaker systems. Both products bring innovative visual design and Altec Lansing's award-winning sound to any desktop laptop or MP3 player, at budget-friendly prices between 29.99 and 49.99 Euro.
"Today consumers want the most value for their money", says Luc Ackaert, Altec Lansing's EMEA Marketing Director. "The VS series offer great sound and styling that re-define bang for the buck. Both speaker systems are distinguished by sleek, modern styling that look and sound great in the home".
The flagship model of Altec Lansing's new value series is the VS2621, a 2.1 subwoofer-satellite combination that provides an amazing 93db of sound pressure level from a compact system. Designed from the ground up to ''blow the listener's socks off,'' the VS2621 brings a new level of audio performance to its value price category. The subwoofer's 4-inch side-firing driver provides low frequency response down to an impressive 45 Hz for realistic bass and surround effects. The trapezoid-shaped satellites feature full range drivers that extend treble response out to 18 kHz, retaining the clarity and sparkle of even high-bit rate music files, high-resolution games and high definition movies. The VS2621 has an MSRP of Euro 49.99 (inc VAT).
The VS2620 features a pair of trapezoidal mini-towers that provide listeners with a rich 2.0 audio experience that belies the system's compact size. The VS2620 features built in volume, power and tone controls and an AUX in Jack for easy connection to portable DVD, MP3 or CD players and is priced at Euro 29.99 (inc VAT).
The new VS Series will be available at leading consumer electronics outlets in July, and in-store at Currys, John Lewis, Maplin and PC World from August 2009.
Latest News Posts
- Mortal Kombat Movie is R-rated, will have BRUTAL fatalities
- Netflix slices out brutal suicide scene from 13 Reasons Why
- Twitch Streamers boycott themselves on Amazon's Prime Day
- If you cheat in Overwatch, Blizzard will shut down your game
- NASA would have landed on Mars if it wasn't for politics
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Thecus N12000 folder Permissions -
- HyperX Announces First Wireless Headset Under $100
- Asphalt 9: Legends starts the second lap of the ESL Mobile Open presented by AT&T
- Best Summer Job Ever? You Can Now Get Paid To Be A 'Gamesologist'
- Must Dash Amigos | Xbox Launch Delayed PC Date Announced
- Math Facts Mahjong - Educational game for learning math facts