MSI Unveils New G41 Series of Mainboards
With hi-definition audio and visuals becoming ever more common, Home Theater PC (HTPC), offering improved audio support and hi-def multimedia playback, provide more upgradeability and compatibility for the coming future. In light of this trend, more and more people are seeking to build their own HTPC.
Global mainboard and graphic producer, MSI, has integrated Intel's current multimedia platform - the Intel G41 chipset - into its new series of mainboards to meet this growing demand.
The Intel G41 chipset sets a new standard for visual enhancement technology with DirectX 10 support, playback-enhancing decoders, integrated HDMI and DVI, cutting-edge multimedia equipment, and Intel's own Clear Video technology. This new series not only meets all the demands for creating an HTPC with competitive pricing, but also get next generation operating system--windows 7 certification. According to these reason, MSI's G41 series mainboards will be Intel's best choice for hi-def computing.
Support for HD movies and independent visual improving technology
The Intel G41 chipset's integrated Intel GMA X4500 GPU, compared to its G31 predecessor, not only improves 3D performance, but also supports Direct X 10, OpenGL 2.0 and other graphical standards for total gaming support. Additionally, the G41 chipset also supports faster hardware decoding, which decreases the loading on the CPU, and can run all current forms of HD movies. The Intel G41 also equips Intel Clear Video technology which improves the playback quality and level of detail for a better home theater experience.
DVI and HDMI output provide total digital visual support
The Intel G41 chipset, in addition to the standard D-Sub and DVI-D video ports, also supports the dual video & audio output, HDMI. When connecting to another audio visual display product, HDMI brings forth rich images and sound in one connection for even simpler setup and use. Posts-wise, no other platform can match the G41's connectivity.
Take on the latest games with DX10 support
Another key feature of the G41 chipset is its total DirectX 10 support. All one needs is to install Windows Vista or Windows 7 OS to enjoy the most life-like gaming visuals around - a must for today's HTPC.
A multitude of MSI-only technology
Aside from the above benefits, MSI's G41 series of motherboards also build upon years of research and development MSI put in to ensure its products are a cut above the rest. APS intelligent power management, USB safeguard protection and M-Flash BIOS recovery are just some of the ways this series ensures a new level of convenience for customers.
Of course, every different product, due to market placement and demands, will have specification differences. Currently the strongest boards - G41TM-E63/ G41TM-E43 - are the G41 series flagship products, and include all of the above mentioned technology with embedded D-Sub, DVI and HDMI ports. Additionally, these boards feature a completely solid capacitor design which enhances the product's life span and stability.
MSI's Easy OC Switch technology is also included to allow the user to easily overclock via the BIOS-located 'Switch' - no complex understanding about 'how to overclock' required. With so many convenient features, the MSI G41 series of mainboards clearly stands out from the pack.
MSI's G41 series model specs:
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit