MSI Announces X400 Ultra-Slim Notebook
MSI' latest X-Slim X400 14" ultra-slim notebook based on Intel's new ultra low-voltage CULV platform is so slim it is thickness never exceeds one ich. When the battery is included, the notebook weighs just 1.5kg yet delivers long run times. The X400 produces very little noise and heat during its operation so it doesn't heat up after extended use. X-Slim's seductive lines and personalized color bezels redefine the allure of minimalism, making the X400 the best choice of the fashionable urban elite!
The external appearance of the X400 makes clever use of sensual urban curves and a special glossy finish. The perfect proportions enhance its minimalist style while the personalized color bezel gives the X400 a sense of depth. The indentations emphasize X400's exquisite attention to detail and quality, making it a perfect way to express your own personal metro style and professionalism. With the battery included, the X400 is a feather-light 1.5kg making it the world's lightest and thinnest 14" NB. All of these exclusive features on the X400 make its external design the perfect embodiment of minimalist appeal and high quality craftsmanship.
Personal Digital Entertainment on the Go
The age of high-definition digital content is here! The integrated HDMI digital multimedia port on the X400 delivers 5GB of video bandwidth at 1080p resolution for more realistic video. The optional Blu-Ray drive means you can view Blu-Ray discs with a capacity of up to 50GB used for high-definition 1080p content and multi-channel surround sound. The Blu-Ray drive also supports DVD Super Multi, DVD and VCD formats so you can play whatever movie you want! With dual headphone outputs, you can even share great music with friends at the same time on the X400!
Integrated High-Efficiency Mobile Networking
The X400 is equipped with 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi wireless local area networking so you can live a truly mobile life with the convenience of wireless Internet access. Wireless Bluetooth is also supported so there's no more fiddling with cables for mobile phones, headphones or PDA devices!
The comprehensive entertainment interface on the X400 includes a card reader (SD/MMC support) so digital data can be easily transferred to the notebook computer. For common digital applications such as digital cameras, digital camcorders and MP3 players, they can be connected to the X400 via the USB 2.0 ports. The external multimedia DVD combo drive (optional) can not only play DVD videos but also backup critical data at any time.
9 hours Super Long Battery Endurance
The X400 uses the latest Lithium-polymer with the Intel CULV ultra-low voltage processor platform to deliver outstanding battery endurance. A standard 4-cell battery can deliver up to 4 hours of use. A 8-cell battery can even provide 9 hours long lasting battery life! MSI's proprietary ECO Engine offers 5 power management scenarios that automatically adjust the screen brightness, screen power, hibernation mode, system settings and processor performance for Word Processing, Gaming, Cinema, Presentations and Turbo Battery modes. This increase the flexibility of battery use. The extended battery endurance offered by the X400 boosts mobility and productivity to take convenience to a whole new level.
Latest News Posts
- Smash Bros. Ultimate sales reach 1.3 million units in Japan
- Pornhub in 2018: 4403 petabytes of data, 147GB per SECOND
- Samsung's next-gen Galaxy S10 with 1TB storage: $1800?!
- This CRYENGINE project has the best looking graphics EVER
- AMD trademarks Radeon Vega II logo, ready for 7nm Vega 20
- Accell Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Asrock Z390 Taichi Driver Tipps
- Fallout 76 Review: Atomic Waste
- My Asus TUF FX504GD (a gaming laptop) crashes everytime I launch high end games
- Turtle Beach's Best-Selling Stealth 600 Gaming Headset For Xbox One And PlayStation 4 Gets A New White Colorway For The Holidays
- Global Biomimetic Technology Market is Anticipated to Reach $18.50 Billion by 2028
- Global $37 Million Synthetic Stem Cells Market Forecast to 2028
- Carl Preston Jones Named Associate Director, Technical, at NASA Marshall
- Brain Corp Using NVIDIA Jetson for Latest Robotics Product Powered by BrainOS