ViewSonic Ships All-in-One PC, First Model of Computer Initiative
ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual display and computing products, today announced the commercial availability of its VPC100 All-in-One PC at an MSRP of $599. With 20 years of display experience as a leader in desktop technology and partnerships with computing market leaders, high quality computing products are a natural extension of ViewSonic's product offering. With its slim design (35mm thin), ease-of-use, eco-friendly design and affordability, the VPC100 is ideal for every lifestyle - from home and office settings, to call centers, libraries, school computer labs and any location where space is limited.
"When people talk about office clutter, it's not just about paperwork. Traditional computing solutions can be expensive, unattractive and take up an entire desk," said Jeff Volpe, vice president and general manager of ViewSonic North America. "We designed the VPC100 to overcome that 'computer clutter' problem with one cable ease and a clean, All-in-One design. We're excited to bring this product to market in the US and give our channel partners and customers a solution that further merges technology and lifestyle."
A built-in Intel Atom 1.64GHz processor with Microsoft Windows XP Home provides a powerful desktop computing solution. The 18.5-inch display features a 16:9 aspect ratio LCD screen so users can experience razor-sharp images in crisp detail. Keeping eco-friendly by offering one unit instead of two (a monitor and a tower PC), the VPC100 All-in-One uses about 50% less plastic for reduced waste. Additionally, the device requires about 45% less power than a traditional computing set so users save resources and get a better ROI. Additional features include:
- Four high-speed USB 2.0 ports for connections to peripherals
- DVD/CD Super Multi RW optical disk drive
- A 4-in-1 card reader for file transfers
- Wireless connectivity within any 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi network
- LAN network integration through the 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN connection
- An integrated 1.3-megapixel webcam for enhanced interaction with friends and co-workers
- Two built-in 2.5-watt speakers
- Full size keyboard and optical mouse included
The VPC100 is backed up with an extended one-year limited warranty, as well as 24/7 customer support to ensure buyer satisfaction. Additional purchase details, specs and a video introduction can be found here.
Latest News Posts
- New Master Chief Collection update lets you install segments
- Sony to continue strong first-party IP focus
- Hideo Kojima teases E3 2018 showcase for Death Stranding
- Super Smash Bros. roster leak suggests Metroid's Ridley
- Overwatch splash art spotted in Paladins advertisement
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit