X-Fi HomeTheater HD Release Dates
Auzentech X-Fi HomeTheater HD Sound Card Shipping to Reviewers mid-July, to Customers at the end of July
Santa Clara, CA-April 26, 2009: Auzentech, Inc.(www.auzentech.com) announced shipment dates today for the highly-anticipated X-Fi HomeTheater HD sound card.
Reviewer shipments of the X-Fi HomeTheater HD will begin the second week of July. According to Auzentech the sound card will also go into full production at that time, enabling customer shipments to begin at the end of July.
"We are excited to officially announce shipment dates of the X-Fi HomeTheater HD sound card," said Stephane Bae, president of Auzentech, Inc. "We appreciate the patience of all our customers, distributors, and dealers who have waited anxiously for this sound card."
The release of the X-Fi HomeTheater HD sound card to reviewers and customers follows the completion of several rounds of testing by Auzentech staff to match the sound card to a full spectrum of home theater equipment. Auzentech reports that because the X-Fi HomeTheater HD is "a groundbreaking product in the home theater sound card space," its staff will actively support reviewers as they perform their tests.
The X-Fi HomeTheater HD is the result of cooperation between several companies that include Auzentech, Creative Labs, Cyberlink, and Silicon Image. Formal release events are planned for the coming weeks, and will be announced via Auzentech Email Notifications, Auzentech RSS Feeds, as well as on Twitter and Facebook.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
About X-Fi HomeTheater HD
Enjoy Blu-ray movies in their full glory. The Auzen X-Fi HomeTheater HD sound card is a native-PCI Express sound card that provides non-downsampled audio during 24p video playback-the same video framerate seen in theaters. It can play Blu-ray Audio with no downsampling, and play high bit-rate audio such as Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream without altering the original sound.
Latest News Posts
- XFX's new Radeon RX Vega 56, Vega 64 cards not factory OC'd
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Looking for the quietest air CPU cooler in the world.
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ