New Matrox Graphics eXpansion Modules Support DisplayPort Technology
Matrox Graphics Inc., the leading manufacturer of specialized graphics solutions, today unveiled the Matrox DualHead2Go DisplayPort Edition and TripleHead2Go DisplayPort Edition Graphics eXpansion Modules (GXMs) for DisplayPort-enabled computers and monitors. These latest GXMs incorporate the next-generation display interface standard, allowing users to benefit from DisplayPort technology on two or three displays.
"Matrox is pleased to offer its first external multi-display upgrades to DisplayPort adopters seeking maximum display performance across multiple displays," says Samuel Recine, Director of Business Development, Matrox Graphics. "For example, with the new TripleHead2Go DP Edition, the DisplayPort interface allows users to easily connect three displays to a single notebook to generate a purely digital connection from system to monitors, while enabling resolution support of up to an impressive 1680x1050 per external display."
The Matrox DualHead2Go DP Edition and TripleHead2Go DP Edition GXMs are external multi-display upgrades that work in conjunction with your system's existing GPU to connect two or three displays-at supported resolutions of up to 2x1920x1200 and 3x1680x1050 respectively-to a single system. With additional onscreen real estate, business professionals can increase productivity by working across multiple monitors, and gamers enjoy a fully immersive, Surround Gaming experience. What's more, the new space-saving GXMs are optimized for reduced power consumption, and are packaged in an environmentally friendly, recyclable box, making them the greenest multi-display upgrades to date.
Supported Operating Systems
DualHead2Go DP and TripleHead2Go DP Editions are compatible with Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP (32/64bit), Windows Vista (32/64bit), Windows Server 2003/2008 (32/64bit), Mac OS X v10.4, Mac OX v10.5 Leopard, and Linux.
Availability and Pricing
Matrox DP Graphics eXpansion Modules will be available Q2/2009.
D2G-DP-IF $229.00 USD
T2G-DP-IF $329.00 USD
For more information on Graphics eXpansion Modules, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Get caught up in 'Girl in the Spider's Web' Blu-ray giveaway
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases