New Matrox Graphics eXpansion Modules Support DisplayPort Technology
Matrox Graphics Inc., the leading manufacturer of specialized graphics solutions, today unveiled the Matrox DualHead2Go DisplayPort Edition and TripleHead2Go DisplayPort Edition Graphics eXpansion Modules (GXMs) for DisplayPort-enabled computers and monitors. These latest GXMs incorporate the next-generation display interface standard, allowing users to benefit from DisplayPort technology on two or three displays.
"Matrox is pleased to offer its first external multi-display upgrades to DisplayPort adopters seeking maximum display performance across multiple displays," says Samuel Recine, Director of Business Development, Matrox Graphics. "For example, with the new TripleHead2Go DP Edition, the DisplayPort interface allows users to easily connect three displays to a single notebook to generate a purely digital connection from system to monitors, while enabling resolution support of up to an impressive 1680x1050 per external display."
The Matrox DualHead2Go DP Edition and TripleHead2Go DP Edition GXMs are external multi-display upgrades that work in conjunction with your system's existing GPU to connect two or three displays-at supported resolutions of up to 2x1920x1200 and 3x1680x1050 respectively-to a single system. With additional onscreen real estate, business professionals can increase productivity by working across multiple monitors, and gamers enjoy a fully immersive, Surround Gaming experience. What's more, the new space-saving GXMs are optimized for reduced power consumption, and are packaged in an environmentally friendly, recyclable box, making them the greenest multi-display upgrades to date.
Supported Operating Systems
DualHead2Go DP and TripleHead2Go DP Editions are compatible with Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP (32/64bit), Windows Vista (32/64bit), Windows Server 2003/2008 (32/64bit), Mac OS X v10.4, Mac OX v10.5 Leopard, and Linux.
Availability and Pricing
Matrox DP Graphics eXpansion Modules will be available Q2/2009.
D2G-DP-IF $229.00 USD
T2G-DP-IF $329.00 USD
For more information on Graphics eXpansion Modules, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit