MSI US Announces 'Switch to One Touch' YouTube Video Contest
Contest runs from June 22 - August 22 and will award the top 5 entrants with a Wind Top All-in-One Touch Screen PC
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA - June 22, 2009 - MSI, a worldwide leading manufacturer of computer components and systems is thrilled to announce the Switch to One Touch MSI Wind Top video contest. Entrants have two months to create a video emphasizing the benefits of upgrading to a MSI Wind Top Touch Screen All-in-One PC versus owning a traditional PC. The contest runs from June 22, 2009 through August 22, 2009 and the top 5 entrants receiving the most votes will win a Wind Top AE1900, valued at $529. Vote casting will be held on the Switch To One Touch Contest website, http://us.msi.com/SwitchToOneTouch.
"There is no question our Wind Top line of desktop PCs have revolutionized how we all compute in our homes," said MSI US Vice President of Sales, Andy Tung. "Our contest is designed to discover exciting new ways the Wind Top improves our lives while having some fun!"
Prizes will be awarded to entrants and voters alike. They are as follows:
First 50 Video Submissions win a MSI USB Thumb Drive
20 lucky individuals that vote each week, will be chosen at random to receive an MSI sportswatch
5 Grand Prize Winners will each receive the critically acclaimed MSI Wind Top All-in-One Touch PC ($529 value)
Additionally, MSI has made entering the contest easier then ever with these 5 simple steps towards winning:
1. Brainstorm an awesome idea and make a video
2. Upload your masterpiece to Youtube.com, being sure to follow the proper video naming convention. For ex., MSI Switch to One Touch: Bobby's Super Awesome Video
3. Submit your YouTube video to MSI
4. Spread the word and get your friends and family to vote for you on the contest site
5. Win Prizes!
For images or additional information please contact MSI Media Representative Greg Mondshein at 305-576-1171 x22 or email@example.com.
About MSI Computer
Established in 1986 and headquartered in Taipei Taiwan, MSI strives to design and manufacture superior technology and innovative products, while offering outstanding customer service. The MSI portfolio includes Notebook Computers, Mainboards, Graphics Cards, Desktop Computers and Wireless Communication Products. MSI develops all its product lines with the goals of promoting and empowering the environmental protection movement. To learn more about MSI's complete offering please visit http://us.msi.com.
Latest News Posts
- Wolfenstein II goes old school, with a new demo released
- Tesla's battery grid in South Australia finished early
- Project CARS 2 demo now available on PC, Xbox One, and PS4
- Ethereum reaches record high of $414, mining is now easier
- PowerColor Radeon RX Vega 64 Red Devil: real custom Vega
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASRock X299 Mini-ITX and SO-DIMM OC and Build Guide
- Wierd characters in Z97 Gaming BIOS
- I7-6700k, Gigabyte Aorus Z270X K7, Undervolt1.160
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ