Scosche Announces New kickBACK S Polycarbonate and Rubber Hybrid case for iPhone 3G S and iPhone 3G
Oxnard, CA, - June 18, 2009 - Scosche Industries (https://www.scosche.com), an award-winning innovator of mobile electronics and iPod accessories, today announced it is expanding its line of kickBACK polycarbonate cases with the launch of the kickBACK S. Slated to ship in early July, the kickBACK S, is Scosche's first hybrid case that combines polycarbonate and rubber to offer iPhone 3G S users unmatched protection and video viewing convenience.
The new kickBACK's open face design features nubs at each corner to prevent screen from touching any surface when placed face down. The new iPhones' volume and sleep/wake buttons are also protected by the kickBACK S' tough rubber exterior.
Like it's the award winning predecessor, kickBACK, the kickBACK S features a hinged kickstand for convenient widescreen viewing. The kickBACK S will first be available in a gloss black, with white and pink color schemes to follow in the coming weeks, and is priced at $34.99 MSRP.
About Scosche Industries
Scosche Industries, founded in 1980 by Roger and Scotia Alves, is a leading manufacturer of high quality car audio installation accessories and products. Scosche's diverse product line includes mobile electronic accessories, iPod integration, iPod accessories, and universal navigation products. The publisher of the Auto Sound Encyclopedia, Scosche Industries manufactures and markets four distinct lines of product. These brands include Scosche®, REALM®, EFX®, and Accumat® . With a dealer network of over 2,000, numerous O.E.M. products, and 58 patents, Scosche Industries is a proven leader in the automotive aftermarket and home accessory business. For more information visit our website at Nwww.scosche.com
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz