Patriot's Launches the Only 128GB Magnum USB Flash Drive on the Market Today!
Patriot's 128GB Magnum Serves Double Duty by Providing Portable Data Storage and Hard Drive Backup Capability!
Fremont, California, USA, June 16, 2009 - Patriot Memory®, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the release of their new 128GB Magnum USB Flash Drive.
Patriot's innovation has made it possible for users to have unmatchable capacity for storing, transporting and securing large amounts of data. Thanks to Patriot's Magnum series, never before has it been so easy for users to make portable libraries of their favorite movies, TV shows, entire CD music collections and important data; anything the consumer wants to make portable and mobile. At 128GB of storage capacity and the largest USB on the market, the Magnum not only delivers on being the biggest, but also the fastest; producing an amazing 210x read speed or equivalent of 31MB/s data transfer rate.
"Patriot is elated to bring the consumer a product that is unprecedented in the market," says Meng Jay, Patriot's Product Manager. "The Magnum gives the consumer unequaled storage flexibility to make video libraries. Even in this age of Blu-Ray movies, you can store at least 14 titles and with the incredible speeds for read and write; the capabilities for storage and compiling information are endless."
For more information about Patriot's Magnum Series and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower