OCZ Technology Announces the Latest XTC Memory Cooler to Enhance the Performance of Overclocking Modules
San Jose, CA-June 15, 2009-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory and computer components, today unveiled the latest memory cooling accessory, the OCZ XTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) Cooler Revision 2 to promote dedicated airflow to modules. Active cooling combined with passive thermal solutions is extremely important in any rigorous overclocking environment, and OCZ developed the next generation XTC Cooler for supreme heat management of OCZ's complete lineup of high-speed RAM.
"The first revision of the OCZ XTC Memory Cooler proved to be a very popular product with a wide range of enthusiast and power users," said Ryan Edwards, Director of Product Management for OCZ. "We are excited to now offer a follow-up design with improved performance, an enhanced feature set, and a sleek new look, all at the same affordable price point as the original. The XTC Cooler Rev. 2 is fully compatible with the complete range of OCZ high-performance memory products."
Once installed over the memory subsystem, the XTC Cooler's dual 60mm fans channel a steady flow of air creating a cooler environment and promoting stability. Though optimized for use with OCZ's specialized XTC heatspreaders, the Rev. 2 is a beneficial cooling aid for all system memory, including those with larger, taller heatsinks. Thanks to superior active cooling, dual fan speeds, and easy installation, this second edition cooler is the ultimate overclocking companion for enthusiasts seeking superior performance, longevity, and reliability from their memory.
With a sleek, new design including a taller profile for the latest heatspreaders, the XTC Cooler Rev. 2 features a brushed aluminum design, dual fans with blue LEDs, ultra quiet operation, and a two year warranty backed by OCZ's leading technical support and service. If you're a hardcore overclocker looking to maximize the airflow in your system or a case modder looking to add extra excitement and style, the OCZ XTC Cooler Rev. 2 is the ideal choice to pair with performance RAM.
For more information regarding the OCZ XTC Cooler Rev. 2, please visit our product page here.
About OCZ Technology
OCZ Technology Group, a member of JEDEC, designs, develops and manufactures ground-breaking, high performance memory and computer components that set industry standards. OCZ products are the first choice for users needing high-reliability, ultra-high performance solutions. In 2007, PC Power & Cooling and Hypersonic PC were brought into the OCZ Technology Group, forming a well-rounded, highly innovative organization that places the company at the forefront of high-end computing. All of OCZ Technology Group's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores. For more information visit our website at https://www.ocztechnology.com
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases discrete GPU prototype, powered by Raja Koduri
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes rakes in $295m in first year
- Sniper Ghost Warrior dev hit with huge layoffs
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch has had a 2hr reveal
- SOMA's 'easy' Safe Mode finally makes its way to PS4
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit