CyberPower Now Offering World's Fastest Gaming Laptop
BALDWIN PARK, CA (June 16, 2008) - CyberPower Inc. https://www.cyberpowerpc.com today announced it's Xplorer X7-Xtreme S1 notebook -- the first CyberPower gaming notebook to feature Intel's Core i7 processors and X58 chipset for handling the most graphic intensive computer games and multimedia applications while on the go.
At last, the hugely popular Intel Core i7 CPU and X58 chipset has made its way to the notebook platform. The Xtreme S1 notebook gives you the best of both worlds with the raw power found on current i7 desktops and the mobility and portability of a notebook. Combined with Nvidia's GTX 280M, the Xtreme S1 allows gamers to frag away at the most graphical intensive games without skipping a beat. The Xtreme S1 is perfect for professional graphic designers yet ideal for LAN goers and students.
The Xtreme S1 is available in a number of custom-built configurations to satisfy the most hardcore gamers and mobile power users alike. The base configuration includes 6GB memory; 17-inch WUXGA (1920 X 1200) super clear glare screen display; a plethora of external ports including a built-in HDMI port, IEEE-1394a FireWire; bluetooth support; and a 3.1 Mega Pixel Webcam. The Xtreme S1 starts at $2335.00.
Other features include a 7-in-1 media reader for transferring and reading images from digital cameras and other devices; optional SSD drive for improved data access and Blu-Ray player to enjoy your favorite Blu-Rays on the go are readily available.
The Xplorer X7-Xtreme S1 comes preloaded with Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium and can be ordered direct from CyberPower with further customizable options to suit your needs from the company web site.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds hits 1.5 million concurrent users
- Battlegrounds beta coming to Xbox One very soon
- COD: WWII recommended GPU for beta: GeForce GTX 1060
- Intel making self-learning CPU, acts like human brain
- Core i9-7980XE used to break 4 world records in 3DMark
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM