CyberPower Now Offering World's Fastest Gaming Laptop
BALDWIN PARK, CA (June 16, 2008) - CyberPower Inc. https://www.cyberpowerpc.com today announced it's Xplorer X7-Xtreme S1 notebook -- the first CyberPower gaming notebook to feature Intel's Core i7 processors and X58 chipset for handling the most graphic intensive computer games and multimedia applications while on the go.
At last, the hugely popular Intel Core i7 CPU and X58 chipset has made its way to the notebook platform. The Xtreme S1 notebook gives you the best of both worlds with the raw power found on current i7 desktops and the mobility and portability of a notebook. Combined with Nvidia's GTX 280M, the Xtreme S1 allows gamers to frag away at the most graphical intensive games without skipping a beat. The Xtreme S1 is perfect for professional graphic designers yet ideal for LAN goers and students.
The Xtreme S1 is available in a number of custom-built configurations to satisfy the most hardcore gamers and mobile power users alike. The base configuration includes 6GB memory; 17-inch WUXGA (1920 X 1200) super clear glare screen display; a plethora of external ports including a built-in HDMI port, IEEE-1394a FireWire; bluetooth support; and a 3.1 Mega Pixel Webcam. The Xtreme S1 starts at $2335.00.
Other features include a 7-in-1 media reader for transferring and reading images from digital cameras and other devices; optional SSD drive for improved data access and Blu-Ray player to enjoy your favorite Blu-Rays on the go are readily available.
The Xplorer X7-Xtreme S1 comes preloaded with Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium and can be ordered direct from CyberPower with further customizable options to suit your needs from the company web site.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series