CyberPower Now Offering World's Fastest Gaming Laptop
BALDWIN PARK, CA (June 16, 2008) - CyberPower Inc. https://www.cyberpowerpc.com today announced it's Xplorer X7-Xtreme S1 notebook -- the first CyberPower gaming notebook to feature Intel's Core i7 processors and X58 chipset for handling the most graphic intensive computer games and multimedia applications while on the go.
At last, the hugely popular Intel Core i7 CPU and X58 chipset has made its way to the notebook platform. The Xtreme S1 notebook gives you the best of both worlds with the raw power found on current i7 desktops and the mobility and portability of a notebook. Combined with Nvidia's GTX 280M, the Xtreme S1 allows gamers to frag away at the most graphical intensive games without skipping a beat. The Xtreme S1 is perfect for professional graphic designers yet ideal for LAN goers and students.
The Xtreme S1 is available in a number of custom-built configurations to satisfy the most hardcore gamers and mobile power users alike. The base configuration includes 6GB memory; 17-inch WUXGA (1920 X 1200) super clear glare screen display; a plethora of external ports including a built-in HDMI port, IEEE-1394a FireWire; bluetooth support; and a 3.1 Mega Pixel Webcam. The Xtreme S1 starts at $2335.00.
Other features include a 7-in-1 media reader for transferring and reading images from digital cameras and other devices; optional SSD drive for improved data access and Blu-Ray player to enjoy your favorite Blu-Rays on the go are readily available.
The Xplorer X7-Xtreme S1 comes preloaded with Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium and can be ordered direct from CyberPower with further customizable options to suit your needs from the company web site.
Latest News Posts
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit