Scythe FenrisWolf: Full black aluminum PC Case
Hamburg, 11. June 2009: Scythe announces its first PC Case for the PC DIY market. FenrisWolf PC Case was designed by a cooperation with Germany's famous case modder called Benjamin "benny" Franz. This cooperation is displayed by the logo "b" on the side panel. The new pc case has more to show than just a nice design, it's equipped with several popular Scythe products.
6 kg (13.23 lb) full aluminum FenrisWolf PC Case has the overall dimensions of 527 × 203 × 455 mm (20.75 × 7.99 × 17.91 inch) and is covered completely in elegant black color. It is equipped with the famous Slip Stream 120 mm case fans which are spinning at 800 rpm, generates a low noise level of 10,70 dBA and constant airflow of 40,17 CFM (68 m³/h). The fan in the front can be mounted in other 5.25" bays which allows an individual optimization of airflow.
FenrisWolf PC Case is furthermore equipped with Scythe Hard Disk Stabilizer x4 which allows mounting and decoupling up to 4 Hard Drives. By mounting Scythe Hard Disk Stabilizer x44 with the Slip Stream 120 mm case fan in the front, it is possible to cool the mounted Hard Drives actively. In order to reduce vibrations, the side and top panels are enforced with stripes of foam at two bearing sides.
To mount external 3.5" Drives (e.g. Floppy) 1 set of 5.25" Bay Converter is pre-mounted in the front and can be replaced by other 5.25" bay drives. Two cable ducts are located on the back side of the FanrisWolf PC Case to ease up the use of watercooling systems and external devices such as Scythe Kama BayAMP. The top panel is equipped with two USB, one E-SATA, headphones and microphone connector and can be closed using the small cover.
The Fenriswolf PC Case is now available for an MSRP of 100 EUR (excluding VAT) and 195 USD (excluding TAX).
FenrisWolf PC Case
527 × 203 × 455 mm (L × W × H)
20.75 × 7.99 × 17.91 inch (L × W × H)
6 kg / 13.23 lb
Supplied Case Fans:
2 x Slip Stream 120 mm (800 upm)
Compatible Main Boards:
ATX, Mini-ATX, Mini-ITX, µATX, Flex-ATX
Internal and external Bays:
5 × 5,25" Bays (max. 8)
1 × external 3,5" Bay (detachable)
4 × internal 3,5" Bays (HDD Stabilizer x4)
2 × USB 2.0
1 × Mic-In
1 × Headphones
1 × E-SATA
Standard ATX (not included!)
100 EUR (excluding VAT)
195 USD (excluding TAX)
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ