Scythe FenrisWolf: Full black aluminum PC Case
Hamburg, 11. June 2009: Scythe announces its first PC Case for the PC DIY market. FenrisWolf PC Case was designed by a cooperation with Germany's famous case modder called Benjamin "benny" Franz. This cooperation is displayed by the logo "b" on the side panel. The new pc case has more to show than just a nice design, it's equipped with several popular Scythe products.
6 kg (13.23 lb) full aluminum FenrisWolf PC Case has the overall dimensions of 527 × 203 × 455 mm (20.75 × 7.99 × 17.91 inch) and is covered completely in elegant black color. It is equipped with the famous Slip Stream 120 mm case fans which are spinning at 800 rpm, generates a low noise level of 10,70 dBA and constant airflow of 40,17 CFM (68 m³/h). The fan in the front can be mounted in other 5.25" bays which allows an individual optimization of airflow.
FenrisWolf PC Case is furthermore equipped with Scythe Hard Disk Stabilizer x4 which allows mounting and decoupling up to 4 Hard Drives. By mounting Scythe Hard Disk Stabilizer x44 with the Slip Stream 120 mm case fan in the front, it is possible to cool the mounted Hard Drives actively. In order to reduce vibrations, the side and top panels are enforced with stripes of foam at two bearing sides.
To mount external 3.5" Drives (e.g. Floppy) 1 set of 5.25" Bay Converter is pre-mounted in the front and can be replaced by other 5.25" bay drives. Two cable ducts are located on the back side of the FanrisWolf PC Case to ease up the use of watercooling systems and external devices such as Scythe Kama BayAMP. The top panel is equipped with two USB, one E-SATA, headphones and microphone connector and can be closed using the small cover.
The Fenriswolf PC Case is now available for an MSRP of 100 EUR (excluding VAT) and 195 USD (excluding TAX).
FenrisWolf PC Case
527 × 203 × 455 mm (L × W × H)
20.75 × 7.99 × 17.91 inch (L × W × H)
6 kg / 13.23 lb
Supplied Case Fans:
2 x Slip Stream 120 mm (800 upm)
Compatible Main Boards:
ATX, Mini-ATX, Mini-ITX, µATX, Flex-ATX
Internal and external Bays:
5 × 5,25" Bays (max. 8)
1 × external 3,5" Bay (detachable)
4 × internal 3,5" Bays (HDD Stabilizer x4)
2 × USB 2.0
1 × Mic-In
1 × Headphones
1 × E-SATA
Standard ATX (not included!)
100 EUR (excluding VAT)
195 USD (excluding TAX)
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit