G.SKILL launches the world's fastest memory, Perfect Storm DDR3 2133 CL9 6GB and Turbulence Fan
Taipei, Taiwan--20 April, 2009--G.Skill International Co. Ltd., a world leader in extreme performance storage and memory products with solid quality, today launches the world's fastest memory, Perfect Storm DDR3 2133 CL9 6GB. In addition G.Skill has announced the retail availability of its perfect cooling partner, the Turbulence Fan. Both of these products have been shown in a very successful Computex 2009.
Firstly, the Perfect Storm series has represents the ultimate memory solution since G.Skill launched 2000 CL7 6GB Triple channel kit just three months ago. To continuously satisfy overclocking enthusiasts and extreme gamers' demand for ultra performance computer memory, G.Skill once again pushes the boundaries further at the highest frequency of 2,133MHz. The Perfect Storm 2133 CL9 provide overclockers and enthusiasts the best overclocking potential for their Core i7 platforms with affordable price and lifetime warranty.
Since Cebit 2009, G.Skill's elegantly designed Turbulence Fan was demonstrated to the public, G.Skill has received a great number of inquiries about this product's availability, price and performance. G.Skill can finally announce today that the Turbulence Fan is ready for retail availability immediately. The special design allows the fan to decrease the temperature of memory kits effectively, while maintaining a silent solution that will not audibly interfere with the environment. Gamers and overclockers will push their ram to the highest voltages, making the addition of the Turbulence Fan an ideal partner to high performance memory. Available in black and grey, the subtle color choice can tailor a system look to suit the users' needs.
Established in 1989 by enthusiast, is a leading memory manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's top priority is Quality. All of our products go through a series of the most rigorous tests and strict quality control processes. In addition to a committed, qualified IC testing house to examine its products, all G.Skill products are 100% tested to ensure the highest yield, reliability and quality.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit