Digital Storm unleashes a new line of low cost high performance gaming PC's
Fremont, CA - June 12, 2009 - On Friday Digital Storm, https://www.digitalstormonline.com, announced the release of a new line of high performance, low-cost, gaming computers. When asked why Digital Storm updated its line of gaming computers considering the current lines success and popularity CTO Rajeev Kuruppu responded, "We know we could do better. Companies often stagnate creatively during economic downturns. That's not the Digital Storm mentality."
Mr. Kuruppu went on to say, "We feel we need to innovate more, give our customers more performance for less of a hit to their wallets." Digital Storm's new line of computers will include "Special Deal" systems that are aggressively priced that ship within 72 hours. "The Special Deal line of computers is a reflection of the economic situation many of our customers are in. Truthfully, we're more excited now than we ever were because the kind of performance our customers can get for the price is unprecedented," stated Mr. Kuruppu.
As part of a pre-release media blitz Digital Storm has rolled out review systems to numerous magazines and websites. April's issue of PC Gamer reviewed Digital Storm's PC at 91% earning it a coveted Editor's Choice Award; other awards have followed including HotHardware's Recommended Award, PCPerspectives Gold Award, and AnandTech's Silver Editor's Choice Award.
Digital Storm expects gamers to be very enthusiastic about its new line of computers and it hopes that their gaming computer's value will entice new customers to its Northern California shores.
Digital Storm has been in business since 2001 and in that time has established one of the highest customer service ratings of any computer gaming company, it is also the only gaming company to retain an "A+" rating from the BBB.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding isn't in testing phases yet
- Valve wants to use your brain as a controller
- Two new Nintendo Switch models to release around summer 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11: Noob Saibot/Shang Tsung added to roster
- Apple's TV service charges $9.99ea for HBO, Showtime, Starz
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Global web designing
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Numskull Designs proudly reveals: Official Mortal Kombat Klassic merchandise
- Akuto: Showdown - fast-paced arena brawler game with swords and guns
- Creative Destruction and Transformers' Bumblebee Team Up for In-Game Event Arriving March 28
- Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash Invites You to Celebrate When it Releases April 10 on PC
- PUBG Mobile Reveals Its 2019 eSports Plans Which Will Feature A Prize Pool of $2.5 million USD