Digital Storm unleashes a new line of low cost high performance gaming PC's
Fremont, CA - June 12, 2009 - On Friday Digital Storm, https://www.digitalstormonline.com, announced the release of a new line of high performance, low-cost, gaming computers. When asked why Digital Storm updated its line of gaming computers considering the current lines success and popularity CTO Rajeev Kuruppu responded, "We know we could do better. Companies often stagnate creatively during economic downturns. That's not the Digital Storm mentality."
Mr. Kuruppu went on to say, "We feel we need to innovate more, give our customers more performance for less of a hit to their wallets." Digital Storm's new line of computers will include "Special Deal" systems that are aggressively priced that ship within 72 hours. "The Special Deal line of computers is a reflection of the economic situation many of our customers are in. Truthfully, we're more excited now than we ever were because the kind of performance our customers can get for the price is unprecedented," stated Mr. Kuruppu.
As part of a pre-release media blitz Digital Storm has rolled out review systems to numerous magazines and websites. April's issue of PC Gamer reviewed Digital Storm's PC at 91% earning it a coveted Editor's Choice Award; other awards have followed including HotHardware's Recommended Award, PCPerspectives Gold Award, and AnandTech's Silver Editor's Choice Award.
Digital Storm expects gamers to be very enthusiastic about its new line of computers and it hopes that their gaming computer's value will entice new customers to its Northern California shores.
Digital Storm has been in business since 2001 and in that time has established one of the highest customer service ratings of any computer gaming company, it is also the only gaming company to retain an "A+" rating from the BBB.
Latest News Posts
- Piccolo/Cell/Kenshin and Shishio added to Jump Force roster
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate post-launch rumor, more content?
- Switch SMITE scheduled for Jan 24th launch, pre-orders live
- Amazon depleted of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stock
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- is a supplement this is
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card