HighPoint Releases the World's Highest Performing PCI-Express x4 Dual eSATA Controller for Mac Pro systems
HighPoint Technologies, Inc. has a long history of supporting Apple Macintosh platforms; providing a full range of OS X compatible RAID solutions since the G4 era.
HighPoint is proud to unveil our first, out-of-the-box boot-ready RAID controller specifically designed for Mac Pro platforms - "RocketRAID eSATA for Mac"; the world's fastest dual eSATA port PCI-E RAID controller. Empowered by PCI-Express x4 performance, and HighPoint's proven RAID technology, the RocketRAID eSATA for Mac is a robust and versatile external RAID solution for any Mac Pro system.
Ultra high-performance - PCI-Express X4
The RocketRAID eSATA for Mac unlocks the full potential of external storage devices. PCI-Express x4 bus speed supplies unprecedented transfer rates up to 1000 MB/s - for a dual-port eSATA controller while other conventional 2-port eSATA controllers only provide x1 transfer rates, which can severely limit their effectiveness for transferring and working with HD digital media.
Bootable OS X Support
Accelerate and protect your OS X operating system! Integrated boot support allows the HighPoint eSATA for Mac RAID controller to boot a Mac Pro system, from a single drive or RAID configuration. A simple clone and boot selection procedure allows even novice users to configure their systems for maximum performance and data protection.
Versatility Enclosure Support
The RocketRAID eSATA for Mac is the all-in-one external hard disk storage solution for Apple platforms, and is fully capable of supporting nearly any eSATA hard disk configuration imaginable, including Silicon Image Port Multipliers, Oxford-based RAID and single-disk enclosures, standardized eSATA units, and popular eSATA hard drive kits such as the Western Digital MyBook and Seagate FreeAgent.
Where to Buy - MSRP $199
The RocketRAID eSATA For Mac will be available for purchase through Apple.com websites and from HighPoint distribution partners.
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix reveals 'Salty Shores' Rocket League content update
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit