ASUS Unveils an Impressive Line-up of Innovative Server and Workstation Solutions
ASUS, a leading producer of innovative server and workstation solutions, today announced three cutting-edge solutions designed to address the specific needs of SOHO and Business Enterprises. First in the line-up is the ASUS P6T7 WS SuperComputer motherboard, which provides users with sublime graphics capabilities and flexible high speed data input/output. Next is the ASUS RS700D-E6 Duo Nodes 1U Server, which features independent power supplies for superb reliability-giving business owners complete peace of mind-while offering exceptional space savings in the form of 4 + 4 hot-swappable 2.5-inch SATA/SAS hard disk drives. Finally, the ASUS Z8NA-D6 is the world's first slim dual processor server and workstation motherboard, making it the best workstation foundation for all forms of businesses.
ASUS P6T7 WS SuperComputer Workstation Motherboard
The ASUS P6T7 WS SuperComputer motherboard is the most cutting-edge and efficient parallel computing solution available to date. Equipped with 7 PCI-E Gen2 x16 slots, the P6T7 WS SuperComputer has been certified for NVIDIA Tesla GPU computing which is based on the NVIDIA CUDA parallel computing architecture, supporting up to three NVIDIA Tesla cards and one NVIDIA Quadro card. This amounts to a total of 960 parallel processing cores providing a massive 4 teraflops of processing power-delivering 250* times faster computing and graphics processing performance. These features provide the ASUS P6T7 WS SuperComputer motherboard with incredible high speed data input and output, powerful graphics capabilities as well as the multi-tasking muscle to tackle virtually any job at hand.
/ASUS RS700D-E6 Duo Nodes 1U Server with Independent Power Supplies for HPC Applications
Supporting Intel Xeon 5500 Nehalem processors, the ASUS RS700D-E6 is a dual 2-way system capable of providing extreme performance for business owners requiring 4-way, 16-core computing capabilities in a 1U environment. With a design that supports up to 4 + 4 hot swappable 2.5" SATA/SAS hard disk drives, it allows users to enjoy exceptional space savings and storage capabilities while still adhering to the conventional form factor. Unlike other solutions in the market, the RS700D-E6/PS8 has two independent power supplies which provide double the protection against power outages or the failure of one individual power supply. This makes the ASUS RS700D-E6 not only highly reliable, but also extremely beneficial to business owners in search of the perfect system with high performance computing and clustering capabilities.
ASUS Z8NA-D6: A Powerful Workstation and Server Motherboard in a Small Package
The First Dual 1366 Socket Solution in 12 x 9.6-inch ATX Form Factor
The ASUS Z8NA-D6 is the first slim-profiled dual processing server and workstation motherboard in today's market that can be fitted in a desktop PC chassis for better cost-effectiveness and space savings. The ASUS Z8NA-D6 is equipped with 24 + 8 pin power connectors to support both SSI and ATX power supplies, and 6-port SATAII to support RAID 0, 1, 10, 5 (Intel Matrix Storage and for Windows only), and RAID 0, 1, 10 from LSI MegaRAID, for Linux/Windows. It supports PCI-E Gen2 x16 (x16 link) for I/O and a graphics card, and an optional MIO audio card. It is the perfect option for business owners who require a powerful server and workstation motherboard which offers setup versatility, dependable storage facilities, as well as powerful graphics capabilities and high speed connectivity
Latest News Posts
- New Layers of Fear 2 trailer cruises the midnight seas
- How to redeem your Piranha Plant, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Square Enix to make more HD-2D games like Octopath Traveler
- Nintendo to miss 20 million Switch sales, analysts predict
- Decidueye was considered for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Customers Ask and Canon Delivers: New Professional Print & Layout Solution Now Available for Commercial, In-house and Professional Photographers
- OPPO Unveiled 10x Lossless Zoom, Ahead of Its Debut at MWC 2019
- True Flip Reveals Crypto-Themed Mining Factory With Plasmatron Bonus
- Stardock Announces a New Expansion for Galactic Civilizations III - Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution
- Cyberpunk Action-RPG Disjunction Coming to Steam Summer 2019