8% performance boosts! GALAXY GTX260+ in gaming
GALAXY Microsystems, one of AIC manufacturer of NVIDIA graphics products, well known for its highly customized video cards. Today, we are happy to know its another custom GTX260+ Overclocked Edition which core/shader/memory clock overclocked to 625/1350/1000MHz compare with the reference clock of 576/1242/999 MHz.
Generally, we tends to think all games should be played at the best image quality possible with fluently gameplay so that means a game's frames per second (FPS) is doing at least 30 FPS or above under the resolution of 1920~1200 or 1920~1080. if it is so, a High-end graphics card is a good choice. Through GALAXY internal testing, GALAXY GeForce GTX260+ OC Edition is just the job and over more than 30 FPS even under the resolution of 1920~1200 in the sCRYSISt! Its the memory of 896MB is also no doubt more suitable to play games under the high-resolution. Furthermore, it can play 1080P HD movies fluently too due to H.264 HD decoding featured.
The card also has dual-BIOS, smart fan on it which mean it can work with the Xtreme Tuner Utility software. Exclusively developed by GALAXY Microsystems, the Xtreme Tuner is a highly innovative, versatile, and unique application that is a must-have for hardcore DIY users. An intuitive and smart panel allows the user to manipulate things like BIOS recovery, fan speed, monitor and the overclock setting which lead to the ultimate DIY experience. For more information about GALAXYfs array of graphics cards, visit https://www.galaxytech.com.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit