Patriot Launches Viper II Series for DDR3
Patriot's Fastest Tri-Channel Kits for the Intel Core i7
Fremont, California, USA, June 3, 2009 - Patriot Memory®, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the launch of the new Viper II Extreme Performance DDR3 memory modules for Intel® Core i7 platforms.
The new Viper II series makes use of an innovative heat-shield cooling solution to more effectively dissipate heat produced by the high-speed memory, which offers optimal stability and performance.
"The next-generation Viper II technology is designed to work with Patriot's latest and greatest DDR3 memory, and will provide the most stability to hit maximum performance, says Les Henry, Patriot's Director of Engineering. "Viper II provides all the essentials for gaming enthusiasts."
For more information about Patriot's Viper II Series and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital device.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit