GIGABYTE Launches New Easy Energy Saver Technology - Bringing Easy-to-Use Energy Savings to the Entry Level
Taipei, Taiwan, August 01, 2008 - GIGABYTE UNITED INC., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards is pleased to announce the launch of their new Easy Energy Saver Technology, delivering revolutionary "one-click" power savings for the mainstream and fast-growing entry-level PC markets. Launching with the GA-G31M-ES2L and GA-P31-ES3G motherboards, Easy Energy Saver extends GIGABYTE's range of energy efficient computing solutions and delivers real dollar energy savings for end users and small businesses alike.
Featuring an advanced proprietary software design, GIGABYTE Easy Energy Saver is able to dynamically adjust CPU power depending on workload, delivering just the right amount of power needed for the task. Coupled with Intel's highly efficient 45nm CPU's, Easy Energy Saver is able to provide exceptional levels of power savings and enhanced power efficiency without sacrificing computing performance.
GIGABYTE now makes it even easier for users to save energy with the new GIGABYTE Easy Energy Saver. One click of the Easy Energy Saver button and users are able to instantly take advantage of power savings, without a confusing setup or complicated calibration processes. Not only can users see real-time CPU power consumption in Watts, but once Easy Energy Saver is enabled, users can see how much power they are actually saving. Users can also enjoy energy savings in Stealth Mode, by turning off the Easy Energy Savings User Interface. With its intelligent Click and Forget design, users only have to select their preferred energy saving settings once. After that, they can completely turn off the Easy Energy Saver utility, helping to minimize CPU resources while still enjoying power savings benefits.
GIGABYTE has also equipped the GA-G31M-ES2L and GA-P31-ES3G with extended features normally reserved for mainstream or high end solutions, providing an extra level of value for the entry level segment. Featuring the patented DualBIOS technology with 2 physical ROMs integrated onboard, the GA-G31M-ES2L and GA-P31-ES3G provide quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating. In addition, the GA-G31M-ES2L and GA-P31-ES3G utilize high quality Solid State Capacitors and Ferrite Core Chokes for the CPU power zone, providing enhanced power efficiency and maximum system stability.
Now, everyone can benefit from quick and easy energy savings, helping to not only save electricity costs, but also making it easy to do your part to help save the environment.
For additional information on the GIGABYTE Easy Energy Saver, please visit the GIGABYTE website at: http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Motherboard/Default.aspx.
About GIGABYTE UNITED INC.
GIGABYTE UNITED INC., established in December 2006, is assuming the GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd. Brand, which for the past 20 years has been a world-renowned leader in the motherboard industry. Continuing to focus on its core businesses of GIGABYTE branded motherboards and graphics cards, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. is committed to providing our valued customers with the highest quality products and services featuring the industry's most innovative design.
In order to meet the challenges of today's intensely competitive channel market, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. fully utilizes its key assets including its cutting-edge research and development team as well as its professional sales and marketing resources to continue to develop technologies to fit a complete range of digital life solutions. Now and for the future, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. will continue to embody the unique spirit and culture, which has made GIGABYTE one of the foremost brands in the industry.
Latest News Posts
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- Amazon plan 1984-style facial recognition tech for US cities
- Apple block Valve's Steam Link app over 'business conflicts'
- GeForce 397.93 drivers optimized for State of Decay 2, more
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit