SILICON POWER 2.5" SATA? E10 SSD Unleashed
(Taipei, Taiwan) Following their success of dual interface 2.5" SATAII SSD M10, Silicon Power unleashes the ultra fast 2.5" SATA? E10 SSD. Utilizing in-house developed technology to dramatically increase E10's transfer rate up to 230MB/sec read and up to 150MB/sec write (*1). With 0.2ms latency, it translates into a smoother system response, faster boot time and prompt program executions. It is the prefect performance boost for desktop or laptop computers. Silicon Power's E10 not only have the performance but also the look to match! Unlike other SSDs labeled with a simple sticker, E10's casing has chequered holographic patterns that depend on light reflections and exhibit different textures. With its ultra light weight, it hardly adds on or does not add on additional weight at all.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit