Intel® and AMD CPUs Just Got Cooler
The new Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H50 high-performance CPU cooler outperforms stock CPU coolers by up to 30%
Taipei, Taiwan R.O.C., June 2, 2009 - Corsair®, a worldwide leader in high-performance computer memory, power supplies and flash memory products, including solid-state drives, today debuted the new Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H50 high-performance CPU cooler at Computex 2009.
Working in concert with ASEtek, a worldwide leader in liquid cooling systems for high-performance computing, Corsair has developed an easy-to-install CPU cooling solution that outperforms stock CPU coolers by more than 30%. Utilizing a copper CPU cooling plate and integrated pump connected to a 120mm radiator and high-efficiency, low-noise fan, the Hydro Series H50 delivers superior cooling for higher overclocking performance and greater stability. Unlike traditional liquid-cooling solutions, the H50 is a closed-loop system that is supplied pre filled and fully connected using low permeability tubing to virtually eliminate evaporation and leaking.
"Until today, most innovations in CPU cooling revolved around how to fit increasingly bulky and unmanageable heatpipe-based air coolers into a chassis," said Jim Carlton, Vice President of Marketing for Corsair, "The new Hydro Series H50 changes the game, packing an incredible amount of cooling into a much more compact solution and delivering better performance than even high-end, dual-fan CPU coolers that barely squeeze into a system."
Tests performed in the Corsair Lab show significant improvements over traditional air-based CPU coolers. Using a test system built using a popular gaming case and an Intel Core i7-965 processor overclocked to 3.46GHz with a vcore of 1.3V, the following results were obtained:
The Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H50 comes complete with the copper CPU cooling plate and pump unit, 120mm radiator and fan, and mounting brackets for both Intel LGA775 and Intel LGA1366 socket motherboards. Brackets for AMD socket AM2 and AM3 motherboards are available for a nominal shipping and handling charge by contacting Corsair Technical Support.
The Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H50 will be available by the end of June from Corsair authorized resellers and distributors worldwide, and is backed by a two year limited warranty. Complete customer support via telephone, email, forum and Tech Support Express is also available.
Founded in 1994, Corsair Memory, Inc., is a worldwide leader in high-performance components for personal computers. Specializing in very high performance memory and ultra-efficient power supplies, our flagship products, Including Dominator memory modules, are the choice of overclockers, enthusiasts, and gamers everywhere. Our expertise in design and manufacturing is also evident in our complete line of Flash Voyager® and Flash Survivor USB storage devices. Corsair offers 24/7 customer support via forums and the Tech Support Express helpdesk. For more information, please visit https://www.corsair.com
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard