Before the Computex 2009 actually begins, let's take a little preview on PhotoFast's latest products. Share our ideas to those who cannot be here in Taipei this year.
Story 1 - G-Monster-Promise PCIe SSD V2
Because anyone really getting a PCIe Promise in hand, we have the version 2 sample ready. And it shouldn't take us long to launch it into mass production. A Max. 1500MB/s READ could be reached with V2.
Story 2 - G-Monster 2.5" SSD V5
A new generation of G-Monster SSD, with a Max. 270MB/s READ & WRITE. By using Indilinx controller and built-in 128MB DRAM cache.
Story 3 - G-Monster 2.5" SSD V3 512GB
Everyone is looking for the fastest transfer rate and biggest capacity available. We PhotoFast has successfully developed 512GB on 1 single PCB. Well, we can all see the full of Samsung chips onboard.
Story 4 - G-Monster Express card SSD
A complete selection of SSD for satisfying every consumer's needs. If you're in town, we'll also display Express Card 54, which has larger capacity. And also PCMCIA interface for those aged laptop a chance to run fast again.
Story 5 - G-Monster 3.5" RAID 5
When we're all concern about the stability and data safty on SSD, PhotoFast developed a 3.5" RAID 5 SSD for workstation purpose . It has 4 SSD built-in with a RAID controller, running RAID 5 offers high performance and secured data storage.
Story 6 - G-Monster eSATA SSD
Why are we wasting time when copying large files over USB? What if there's a better solution. The G-Monster eSATA SSD offers external storage with ultra high speed and large capacity.
Story 7 - G-Monster PATA SSD V3 family
PhotoFast has a full line of 1.8" SSD especially for upgrade markets. Now the new V3 family come with a 64 DRAM cache inside, enhanced a better Random Write performance.
Story 8 - CR-9200, 8 ports SDHC to SATA adaptor.
When you never thought about using your memory cards in this way, PhotoFast did. An interesting products offers you to insert multiple SDHC into the adaptor. It combines all capacity and multiply the speed of each memory cards.
Latest News Posts
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit