McKinney, Texas, August 28, 2019 - Soldak Entertainment today announced Din's Legacy has been released. Din's Legacy is an action RPG with mutating characters, set in a dynamic, evolving, fantasy world for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
During the Orc Schism, the entire Orc race was violently split into Dark Orcs, Zombielords, and the Mutated. The Mutated are tainted with Orc blood, a zombie parasite, and necromancer magic. This makes people seriously mistrust and even fear them. The fact that they slowly mutate over time makes it even worse. Who is going to trust you when you grow horns overnight?
Despite all of this, the Mutated are actually more closely related to the Elves, both their behavior and physically. They want to prove this to the world, but they are facing a tremendous uphill battle.
The trickster god Din was intrigued by their chaotic mutations and burning desire to prove themselves to the world. Always in need of champions, he made a pact with the Mutated. Each volunteer would become one of his champions trying to save the world wherever Din sends them. In return, each time they die in his service he resurrects them to continue their service.
Din's Legacy, as well as the Mutated's and yours, are all in your hands! Can you be the Champion that is needed?
- Experience your character mutating over time for good and bad
- Guide your character's evolution (choosing/improving skills, suppressing unwanted mutations, etc)
- Use mutation points to mutate your character towards another character or sub-class
- Uniquely created worlds for every game, with different scenario, win/lose conditions, areas, monsters, items, and quests, give the player a new experience every time
- Explore a dynamic, evolving, living world
- Your choices truly impact the game
- Co-op multiplayer to adventure with friends
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:12 pm CDT