CyberPower Scores a Pair of "Best Buy" Awards from PC World
-- Powerful Black Pearl Named Top 10 Gaming Desktop PC
-- Gamer Xtreme XT-K Earns "Top 10 Power Desktop PCs" Honors
BALDWIN PARK, CA (May 22, 2009) -- CyberPower Inc., a manufacturer of custom gaming machines, notebook systems, and high performance workstations, earned a pair of "Best Buy" awards from PC World magazine. CyberPower was ranked number one in both the Top 10 Gaming Desktop and Power Desktop categories for its Black Pearl and Gamer Xtreme XT-K PCs. PC World is the most widely-read computer magazine with a readership of over 4.8 million.
The CyberPower Black Pearl is the company's most powerful desktop gaming PC with its blistering fast 3.2GHz Intel Core i7 Extreme processor. The Black Pearl received an 87 overall with a superior performance score of 93. The Black Pearl shattered previous highs from other competitors to win top honors. Priced in the $3500-range, depending on the configuration, PC World said the Black Pearl was "solid, featured-packed and attractively priced." Read the review at: http://www.pcworld.com/article/134752/top_5_gaming_desktop_pcs.html
The Gamer Xtreme XT-K utilizes a more modest, yet powerful Intel i7 920 2.66GHz processor to deliver one of the best gaming rigs for the price to win PC World's Top 10 Power Desktop PC category. The Gamer Xtreme XT-K was given an 89 overall for its performance, price, and features.
"This gaming-oriented power desktop delivers stellar graphics performance," according to David Murphy, reviewer of PC World. "It helped the Gamer Xtreme XT-K notch an excellent frame rate in our game tests, sustaining 92 frames per second in Enemy Territory: Quake Wars and 120 fps in Unreal Tournament 3 (both at 2560 by 2100 resolution and high quality)."
The surprising graphics performance and numerous rear panel connections make the Gamer Xtreme XT-K the right choice for demanding users, according to PC World. The Gamer Xtreme XT-K is attractively priced below $1,500.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. https://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All products/company names are either trademarks or trade names of their respective holders.
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit