While high end digital camera requires more and more capacity and higher transfer rates, PhotoFast has again come up with the latest CF storage media. Offering 533X PLUS at Max. 80MB/s Read and 80MB/s Write. It's well designed to match the demands of advanced amateur & professional photographer users.
By our newly enhanced PLUS Technology, squeezing 100% of the performance out of each flash, the PhotoFast 533X PLUS CF card allows high-definition video recording and instantly continuous photo taking comfortably. We created this range of products and aimed for the most affordable solution to satisfy every considerable user.
This product will be demonstrated at 2009 Computex, during 2nd.June to 6th.June. Come visit us at booth# K018, and you'll find out more exciting and inspiring products we have.
The most affordable solution to satisfy every considerable user.
- 533X PLUS performance with dual-channel support
- Conforms to CF Type I standards
- Data transfer rate: Read: 80MB/sec(Max) Write: 80MB/sec(Max)
- Supports Ultra DMA mode 0-6
- Support high-end DSLR
- CompactFlash 4.1 compliant
- Built-in hardware ECC technology for detecting and correcting errors
- ATA interface
- Multi-platform compatibility
- RoHS compliant
Host Interface Features
- Compliant with CFA Specification v4.1
- Supports IDE PIO modes 0~6 and UDMA modes 0~6
- Supports PCMCIA UDMA modes 0~6
- Supports SMART command set and ATA security command set
NAND Flash Interface and Firmware Features
- Hardware BCH ECC corrects up to 13- and 24-bit errors in 1KB data
- Global wear-leveling to even writes/erases counts in NAND Flash components
- In-System Programming (ISP) provides flexibility for new Flash and device compatibility support
Size: 42.8mm x 36.4mm x 3.3mm (L x W x H)
Op. Voltage: 3.3V/5V
Op. Temperature: -25°C(-13°F) to 85°C(185°F)
Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
Erase/Write Cycles: 1,000,000+ times
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard