Feral Interactive today announced that LEGOÃ,Â® DC Super-Villains, a humorous brick-based adventure set in the DC universe, is coming to macOS on July 30th. On consoles and Windows, the game was developed by TT Games and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
A trailer for LEGO DC Super-Villains is viewable now.
LEGO DC Super-Villains invites players to embark on a new LEGO open-world adventure, and become the best DC Super-Villain the universe has ever seen.
The Justice League has left Earth's protection to the Justice Syndicate, a group of wannabe superheroes from a parallel universe. Joined by The Joker, Harley Quinn, Lex Luther and others from the outrageous Injustice League, each player will create an all-new playable Super-Villain, and uncover the true intentions of the mysterious Justice Syndicate. Players will:
- Unleash mischievous antics and wreak havoc in a hilarious, action-packed story written in collaboration with DC.
- Embrace their inner Super-Villain as they solve puzzles, overcome obstacles and battle the good guys.
- Use all the pranks, tricks and tactics in their arsenal, from spraying graffiti to unleashing Fear Toxins.
- Create their own Super-Villain, and modify their character's looks, weapons and personality.
- Play as over 150 DC Super-Villains and Super Heroes, including Mr Freeze, Poison Ivy, Killer Croc, Batman, Wonder Woman and Shazam.
- Explore locations across the DC universe, from Metropolis to Gotham City.
LEGO DC Super-Villains is available to pre-order now from the Feral Store for $39.99 / Ã,Â£34.99 / Ã¢,Â¬39.99.
The game is supported on the following Macs:
- All 13" MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 15" MacBook Pros released since mid 2012 with a 1GB graphics card or better
- All MacBook Airs released since 2018
- All Mac minis released since 2018
- All 21.5" iMacs released since late 2013 with a 2.3GHz processor or better
- All 27" iMacs released since late 2013
- Late 2012 models with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX or 680MX graphics card are also supported.
- All 27" iMac Pros released since late 2017
- All Mac Pros released since late 2013