Lethal League Blaze is a projectile-fighting game known for its ridiculous speeds and funky fresh art style and beats featuring Hideki Naganuma (known for his work on Jet Set Radio) and more. After a successful launch on Steam back in October 2018 with over 100.000 sold units we are now bringing the game to the consoles. For us this will be the first title we bring to the Nintendo Switch.
Developing and releasing this game simultaneously on all three the consoles feels like a great achievement for us given the fact we are doing the porting in house with just two developers.
The game will be sold for $19,99 / Ã¢,Â¬19,99. On top of that since Japan is a very important region for the success of Lethal League we are working together the Japanese publisher Oizumi Amuzio to bring a localized version of the game to Japan on PS4 and Nintendo Switch which will also get a physical release on September 12th.
Lethal League Blaze Trailer:
Official discord server: https://discord.gg/reptilehideout
Company website: https://www.team-reptile.com
Contact: [email protected]
Latest News Posts
- New Switch refresh has 9 hours battery life, same specs
- Gamestop to transform stores into retro arcades
- Interactive website plays 50yr Apollo 11 launch in real-time
- 2mm tiny-bots to regenerate your health from the inside out
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC 'Hero' to drop this Summer
- NZXT H500i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access