PQube (London, UK) - July 12th, 2019 - PQube, LookAtMyGame and developers Storybird Games and Wonderboy Bobi are excited to release Aggelos for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One today! With amazing feedback from the Nintendo Switch and PC/Steam community, where it got 'Very Positive' reviews, the retro adventure is one of the best Metroidvania games to come out this year!
Check out the Launch Trailer:
Explore a kingdom full of adventures!
Find your own path through the vast, non-linear kingdom and venture through forests, underwater areas, cave systems and ancient temples to uncover magical elements and new skills! Use and combine them creatively to overcome the unique and deadly bosses and advance in the classic hero story.
Exciting and dynamic combat!
The dynamic and diverse movement options make Aggelos a challenging homage to the legendary era of Japanese non-linear 16-bit titles and give players the tools for spectacular and creative combos that feel incredibly satisfying to pull off and offers a level of mobility which sets Aggelos apart from other homages to the Sega classics.
Hardmode for Metroidvania veterans!
To cater even more towards veterans of the genre and further improve replayability, Hard Mode offers a real difference in how players approach the game. They will now face enemies that deal more damage, have greater movement speed, higher attack rate and shoot additional projectiles.
Aggelos is now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC/Steam!
Check out #Aggelos on social media! For more information and the latest news, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram or check out our homepage: http://pqube.co.uk/
For all PR inquiries please contact: [email protected]
Founded in 2009 and with offices in the south of France, LookAtMyGame is a veteran studio that publishes and funds independent developers focusing on retro gaming, supporting titles on consoles, PC and smartphones. Previous titles include the hugely successful Chronicles of Teddy: Harmony of Exidus.
Storybird is an independent French studio founded in 2008. Specialized in retro-gaming, the studio has developed several critically acclaimed games such as the shoot'em up Guns of Mercy and Enceladus for different platforms.
Latest News Posts
- New Switch refresh has 9 hours battery life, same specs
- Gamestop to transform stores into retro arcades
- Interactive website plays 50yr Apollo 11 launch in real-time
- 2mm tiny-bots to regenerate your health from the inside out
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC 'Hero' to drop this Summer
- NZXT H500i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access