July 11, 2019 -- MANU Video Game Maker, an easy-to-use game engine that requires no coding, has been announced as a newcomer in the game engine industry. MANU Video Game Maker will be entering early alpha early 2020 and as the engine moves forward with development, developers can sign up for pre-registration here.
With an intuitive interface and one-click editing options, MANU is set to provide a seamless user creative experience providing a suite of tools including a diverse user interface editing options, animation, and sound editing all-in-one centralized timeline, a level map editor for creating expansive worlds, character editor, and much more.
"MANU is developed by experienced game industry professionals and has received positive feedback from our first testers - indie developers from all over the world. We can't wait for the engine to be available for a wider audience to simplify their game development workflow, so we are very excited to bring the alpha in 2020" said Oleg Kostrikin, MANU CEO.
A full list of Alpha features includes:
- No coding - A script-free approach to development with triggers and timeline
- Assets management - create assets from separate elements or groups of objects to re-use them multiple times in various levels and even games
- Easy to use - Avoid the hassle of difficult development workflows with simplified solutions such as drag n' drop levels development, property settings, and more
- Set the motion - Animate and voice characters and interactive environments, use Skeletal Animations from your favorite 3D-editor, tune sounds and plan scene dynamics.
- Outstanding graphics for Indie Developers - Various Materials, Post Processing Techniques, and Effects
- Powerful performance - Work fast while having a small file size
- Flexible UI editor - Create an adaptive game interface in no time
- Level map editor - Add levels, cutscenes, set links between them and different menu screens
- Characters and NPCs editor - Create characters and set easy customized states
- Multiplatform game export - Optimize games for Android, iOS, consoles, PC and Mac
- Monetization - get revenue from Advertising and In-App Purchases
- Photorealistic Rendering - PBR materials and Physically-Based Rendering
Learn more about MANU Video Game Maker on the official website. Game developers can sign up for pre-registration for the alpha on the main website here.
Latest News Posts
- New PC COMBINES PS4, Xbox One X, Switch in water-cooled box
- Join the fight in our 'Alita: Battle Angel' Blu-ray giveaway
- Bloodborne is getting its very own physical vinyl soundtrack
- Eddie Murphy might be come back to stand-up comedy for $70m
- The Witcher TV show will NEVER adapt the video games
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Kingston KC2000 High-Performance NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock X570 Taichi (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Nowhere Prophet out now on Steam
- Soul Searching is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019!
- Batter Up! Metalhead Software to Launch Super Mega Baseball 2: Ultimate Edition on Nintendo Switch July 25
- Represent Your Identity and New Ideas with .id Domain Name
- Asmodee Digital Reveals Pandemic's Announcement Trailer, Launch Date and Price