Manchester, UK - July 9th, 2019 - Indie developer Cherry Pop Games today confirms that the ultimate billiards simulator Pool Nation, has today launched on the PlayStation Store. Not only that, they've pulled the ultimate trick shot and have teamed up with award-winning video games publisher, Wired Productions Ltd, to bring the title to physical retailers August 30th! Pool Nation will launch with an MSRP of $19.99 / 15.99 / 19.99.
Pool Nation for PlayStation 4Ãƒ,Ã,Â® delivers a stunningly realistic on - or offline billiards experience, expanding upon the incredibly popular original PlayStation 3Ãƒ,Ã,Â® release with a variety of new multiplayer features, new locations, ruleset customization and more. Developed with UnrealÃƒ,Ã,Â® Engine 4, Pool Nation is a great addition for pool and snooker fans on the PlayStation 4Ãƒ,Ã,Â® - offering the most comprehensive pool game on the market!
Prepare yourself for pixel perfect physics, photo-realistic graphics and super-detailed visuals in this truly immersive representation of the sport. Play live matches seamlessly online, compete in Leagues, enroll in the Pool Nation Cup, explore the unique rule set customization tool and re-discover this much-loved sport. Pool Nation gives players the ability to pot with:
- Leagues (Online competitive mode) - Players must climb the ladder and play with skill to avoid relegation to lower leagues
- Play for In-game Cash - Online competitive mode. Players progress through varying difficulty levels, the more coins you earn, the higher levels you unlock
- Friendlies - Invite friends to play online, customize your game type, rules, locations and more
- Versus - Offline game for one or two players. Play against the AI or locally against friends.
- Pool Career - Offline single-player career, start out in the qualifiers earn your place in the first cup.
- Daily Challenges - Play the daily game of 3 Ball to unlock a chance to win free coins, pot 3 balls to win a random daily prize
- Endurance - Keep sinking balls into pockets as they fall from above. Pot multiple balls in a row, or perform a skill shot and earn a 'Drop Stop' giving you a brief respite from the falling balls.
- Trick shots - New and updated trick shot editor giving you the ability to easily make epic trick shots will be launched soon as free DLC.
For more information, please visit - www.cherrypopgames.com or www.wired.gg
About Cherry Pop Games
Cherry Pop Games is an independent, multi-platform development studio located in Manchester, UK. We are dedicated to producing amazing games for all types of players. The team's first title was Pool Nation, which was released on Xbox LIVE Arcade in 2012, followed shortly after on the PlayStation Network. Sports Bar VR, released in 2016 receiving critical acclaim and reaching the #7 spot on the top 10 PSVR top downloads. Cherry Pop Games' most recent project in April 2019 saw the launch of Snooker Nation Championship on PlayStation4. Now there is Pool Nation for PS4, developed using Unreal Engine 4 releasing in July 2019.