Thermaltake Element T - The chassis created for eSports Pros
Over 300 million people all around the world are playing computer and video games. In the year 2009, computer and video games are expected to reach $35 billion in revenues. This makes eSports one of the most rapidly spreading phenomenons on the globe. Thermaltake has foreseen this market demand and designed a chassis specifically for ever more popular eSports events.
Designed by Thermaltake engineers, the sleek and athletic shape uses smooth forms and crisp surfaces to express a spirit of technology, speed and sophistication.
Thermaltake products have always embodied a perfect balance between form and function and the Element T successfully continues this heritage. The design language of the interior reflects that of the exterior - simple, smooth surfaces and outstanding features all coming together in the chassis.
Element T is designed with five key factors in mind: Tactics, Transformable, Titanic, TtXGameshield, and Transportation.
-Tactical appearance for an optimized gaming experience.
- Reserved fan openings for 120mm to 200mm at top and front panel, 120mm to 230mm at side panel.
-Massive storage capability with 7 x 3.5" and 1 x 2.5 HDD or SSD bay.
-Security lock for keyboard & mouse for lanparty events, etc.
-Thumb screws for 3.5", 5.25" and PCI devices for secure transportation.
With the Element T accompanying you to your eSports events, you will be ready to perform as it provides highest reliability, giving you the focus of mind to win the games.
Latest News Posts
- Piccolo/Cell/Kenshin and Shishio added to Jump Force roster
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate post-launch rumor, more content?
- Switch SMITE scheduled for Jan 24th launch, pre-orders live
- Amazon depleted of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stock
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- is a supplement this is
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card