Zagreb, Croatia - June 21, 2019 - Croatian independent game developer FunRefined announces that his first publicly available game Pop'n'splat launched today on Microsoft Store.
At its core Pop'n'splat is a gumball-themed bubble shooter that requires careful planning for puzzle levels, and some fast reflexes for time and infinite modes. It draws inspiration from classics like Bust-A-Move and Dynomite, and as such requires a lot of skill and willingness to practice for your best shots. There are four different game modes to play and each mode is divided into three difficulty levels. This allows you to start slowly and build your way through the more and more challenging play. Matching music and cartoon sound effects complete this fun and challenging game.
- Four different game modes to play
- Three difficulty settings in each game mode
- 90 tricky puzzle levels to solve
- 60 time attack levels
- Infinite mode with progressing difficulty
- Practice mode when you just want to shoot some gums
- Save game feature so you can play whenever you want
- Fast-paced music and cartoony sound effects
So, arm yourself with your trusty mouse, and start dispatching countless colorful gumballs while you try to dethrone that pesky kid Kenny from the high score table.
Pop'n'splat at Microsoft Store: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9PGW0TLSCR28
Pop'n'splat launch trailer
FunRefined is actually an independent video game developer from Croatia. He started Pop'n'splat project back in 2017 and it's his first game available to wider audience. They both now live at http://www.funrefined.com.
Latest News Posts
- Congressman calls Facebook Libra cryptocurrency a 'shitcoin'
- 1.6 million people plan to attend Area 51 event on Sep 20
- PSVR 2 rumor: wireless, eye/head-tracing tech, start at $250
- Shadowkeep may be Destiny 2's last expansion
- Nintendo called out on cheap Switch controllers
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Review
- NZXT H500i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- Royale Pass Season 8 And More Graces PUBG Mobile's Battlefield In Time For New Version Update
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall Retail Versions Now Available for Pre-Order
- Night Call - A Noire Novella Investigative Game - Out Now on Steam and Xbox Game Pass for PC
- Edge of Eternity gets third chapter 'The Reunion' in major update today
- Asmodee Digital Kicks Off Early Access for Gloomhaven With a Brand New Launch Trailer