GOTHENBURG, SWEDEN - June 21, 2019 - To welcome the warmest season of the year, MindArk is once again hosting the annual Summer Mayhem event for long-running Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) Entropia Universe. Players can take advantage of the longer Summer days to score some serious loot by stopping the evil Mulmun ritual and gathering points. Entropia Universe's Summer Mayhem competition is now underway and runs until Monday, July 1, 2019.
According to top scientists at the Colonial Xenobiological Institute (CXI), Mul mutants have experienced an increase in aggressive behavior during seasonal rituals due to Eomon pheromones in the atmosphere. Participating players can prove themselves by defeating the Ascended Mulmun and protect Planet Calypso. Upon entering the ritual area, participating players will be timed, with the best earning some of Entropia Universe's most coveted prizes.
In addition to the Ascended Mulmun timed assault competition, players can also join in for Mayhem Annihilation gameplay. After activating the mysterious pile of skulls near the event entrance, players must kill spawned creatures to accumulate as many points as possible over a limited time. The players who earn the most points will earn additional valuable prizes.
Players can enlist in Summer Mayhem fun through the Global Events List from any planet in Entropia Universe, along with Mayhem Assault Training and Practice Annihilation areas. A full list of event rules, details and prizes can be seen here and additional images can be found here.
ABOUT ENTROPIA UNIVERSE
Entropia Universe is a living, breathing virtual multi-world online game where players can escape and create their own reality, choosing their own path and transforming themselves into whoever they want to be. First launched in 2003, Entropia Universe has continuously raised the bar for online virtual societies by introducing players to real-cash currency, limitless job possibilities, and a full-on item investment platform.
Players collect and earn virtual currency ('Project Entropia Dollars' or 'PED') within the game and are able to convert this cash to and from their real-world bank accounts. Since launch, five other developers through the Entropia Planet Partners program have created additional planets, each with their own unique attributes and systems.
Latest News Posts
- Valve working on codename Citadal, is this Half-Life 3?!
- MSI launching 8 different custom Radeon RX 5700 series cards
- Cats movie trailer: the worst looking movie EVER?!
- ASRock unveils custom Radeon RX 5700 XT Challenger series
- Cyberpunk 2077 world: dynamic weather system with ACID RAIN
- ASRock X570 Taichi (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Need advice re X570 Pro WiFi and PCIe SSD
- Need advice on which PCIe slot to use
- ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro NVMe SSD Review
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Review
- Royale Pass Season 8 And More Graces PUBG Mobile's Battlefield In Time For New Version Update
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall Retail Versions Now Available for Pre-Order
- Night Call - A Noire Novella Investigative Game - Out Now on Steam and Xbox Game Pass for PC
- Edge of Eternity gets third chapter 'The Reunion' in major update today
- Asmodee Digital Kicks Off Early Access for Gloomhaven With a Brand New Launch Trailer