Barcelona, Spain -June 21, 2019- Independent development studio DreamsSoftGames launches the futuristic shooter Triton Survival on Steam in Early Access today.
Triton Survival is a sci-fi themed 3D action shoot 'em up focused on surviving, crafting, building base, gathering resources and blasting waves of hostile alien creatures.
"Triton Survival is our most ambitious project so far", claims Luis de la Cruz, CEO at DreamsSoftGames. "Fans of survival games will find a big challenge with our new game".
Triton Survival will remain in Early Access for around 12 months. The full version of the game will be more balanced and it will contain a full 4 players co-op mode among many other features.
- Basic Survival system
- Crafting system (including decomposition and combination of chemical elements to create resources).
- Location and gathering of resources on the surface of the planet (wood, stone, minerals, gasing substances, ...).
- Mining of underground resources by means of mechanical extractors.
- Farming system (harvest vegetables and trees).
- Flora and fauna.
- A variety of weapons (blasters, grenades, ammo, turrets,...)
- Game modes: Survival (for now solo player mode).
- Character skills tree through experience levels.
- Building system with destructible and repairable parts, to construct a base around the interstellar Portal.
- Survive waves of attacks of alien enemy hordes.
- Day and night cycle with weather and cloud system.
- Energy generators system (powered by resources such as carbon, fuel, hydrogen, radioactive elements, sunlight, ...) to provide electricity to elements that need it (automatic turrets, lighting, tele-transporters, electromagnetic defensive systems, proximity sensors, ...).
- Wiring system for connection of generators with devices that need energy resources.
- Transport drones (especially for heavy resources) with satellite guidance system.
- Up 4 players Cooperative mode.
- Interplanetary travel system through the Triton Portal (when their power is enough). Creation of the satellite system of the planet Neptune with enemy procedural bases and new resources only available on this planets.
- Improved Survival system (hunger and thirst, oxygen, temperature, radiation,...).
- Improved enemy hordes generation. Balance of the game difficulty depending on your defensive system (weaponry, structure types of your base and players connected), number of enemies per horde and attack power (type of weapon, vehicles, ...).
- Vehicles (with construction and customization system).
- A Tutorial Quest.
- Game modes: Survival (solo player or up 4 players Cooperative), Creative, Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch (up 4 players).
- Expansion of crafting resources, building structures, weapons, enemies, flora, fauna...
- Hunting and raising creatures to obtain their resources.
- Improvements on all features of the game.
Last updated: Sep 25, 2019 at 05:39 pm CDT