CALABASAS, Calif. - June 14, 2019 - The Deluxe Edition of Warhammer: Vermintide 2, the multi-million selling and award-winning hit game from independent developer Fatshark, is now available at retail stores for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, published by 505 Games.
This Deluxe Edition of Warhammer: Vermintide 2 includes both previously released DLCs, "Shadows Over Bogenhafen" and "Back to Ubersreik", as well as additional premium content including tailored missions (Heroic Deeds), character skins, a portrait frame and the Sigmar Keep Statue. To celebrate the launch of Warhamer: Vermintide II Deluxe Edition, developer FatShark will run a double XP weekend for all players beginning Thursday, June 13 at 18.00 BST and ending Monday, June 17 10:00 a.m. PDT/18.00 BST.
During this limited time, players can earn double experience points when completing missions, enabling them to level up characters more quickly while earning commendation chests, weapon upgrades and talent unlocks.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is an epic four-player co-op first person action game set in the Warhammer Fantasy Battles world. In this sequel to the critically acclaimed Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide,the five heroes have returned to take on an even greater threat during the End Times; the combined forces of the cowardly Skaven army and the barbaric Chaos faction. Vermintide 2 challenges players like never before by expanding the intense first-person combat with a new enemy faction, 15 new career paths, talent trees, new weapons, an improved loot system and more.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Deluxe Edition is available from today only at major retail stores for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One priced at 39.99.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is rated 18+ by PEGI.
For more information about 505 Games and its products, visit https://www.505games.com.
About 505 Games
505 Games, a subsidiary of the Italian entertainment company Digital Bros., is a global video game publisher focused on offering a broad selection of titles for players of all ages and skill levels. The company publishes and distributes premium and free-to-play games on leading console, PC and handheld platforms as well as for mobile devices and social networks.
Publishing highlights in premium games include Last Day of June, PAYDAY 2, Terraria, Portal Knights, Laser League, Assetto Corsa, ABZÃƒÆ'Ã†'>, Virginia, Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons and How to Survive. Free-to-play publishing highlights include Battle Islands, Gems of War and Hawken. Distribution highlights include No Man's Sky, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, Stardew Valley, Dead by Daylight and Inside/Limbo. Upcoming titles include Remedy's Control, Indivisible (from the development team behind Skullgirls), Journey to the Savage Planet, and Koji Igarashi's next project, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.
505 Games has offices in California, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, China and Japan. The company works with a network of distribution and sub-licensing partners in all other markets. For more information on 505 Games and its products please visit https://www.505games.com.
Latest News Posts
- The Witcher TV show will NEVER adapt the video games
- 'Holy Grail' of computer science found in Quantum Computing
- Netflix's Witcher TV show gets 1st trailer, Geralt is HUGE
- NVIDIA celebrates 50th anniversy of Moon landing with RTX
- Endgame Gear's new XM1: the world's fastest gaming mouse
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Kingston KC2000 High-Performance NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock X570 Taichi (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Nowhere Prophet out now on Steam
- Soul Searching is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019!
- Batter Up! Metalhead Software to Launch Super Mega Baseball 2: Ultimate Edition on Nintendo Switch July 25
- Represent Your Identity and New Ideas with .id Domain Name
- Asmodee Digital Reveals Pandemic's Announcement Trailer, Launch Date and Price