Resonate Total Gaming has today (Friday 14 June) announced it's on the hunt for the next YouTube sensation. As part of its content creator competition, the annual gaming event is on the lookout for a budding online star ahead of the immersive gaming experience which returns to the SEC, Glasgow this July (Saturday 20 - Sunday 21).
In a bid to support young creatives across the UK, Resonate will gift one lucky winner the ultimate stepping stone to kickstarting their YouTube channel. Included in the winning package is a CANON Compact Camera Vlogger Kit, worth over 500; free tickets to the show for themselves and four friends; and exclusive interview and behinds the scenes access to the talent at the event.
Following on from the show, Resonate will also host and share the winner's content on its own channels to help build their online presence*.
To enter, participants (aged 14 or over) will need to record a short video explaining what they're most looking forward to at Resonate this year in no more than 30 seconds. These videos can be submitted via email to [email protected] or by posting to YouTube, Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #RTGCreatorSearch before submissions close on Sunday 29 June.
Lyndsey McElwee, Resonate Show Manager, said: "A big part of Resonate is showcasing the leading content creators in the UK and we want to give one of our fans the opportunity to launch their own platform as an ambassador for Resonate this year."
"We are really excited to see what our lucky winner will create with exclusive access to the show and how they'll make the most of this. Our fantastic line-up, including fan-favourites WillNE, Syndicate and ImAllexxx, will also be on hand at the show to give the winner some advice and tips on how to make the most out of their channel."
"If you love watching, streaming or creating exciting content then you won't want to miss out on this."
Resonate is the largest gaming exhibition in Scotland, showcasing the latest games, software and gadgets. Spread across six fully-interactive zones; including the 18+; Indie Games; Kids; Retro and Esports Zone as well as the all-new Careers and Education Zone, the ultimate gaming experience will display some of the biggest brands in the industry.
Tickets are priced from Ãƒ,Ã,Â£12.50 and available to buy from https://www.resonatetotalgaming.com (online tickets are subject to booking fee). Doors open from 10am - 6pm.
Latest News Posts
- The Witcher TV show will NEVER adapt the video games
- 'Holy Grail' of computer science found in Quantum Computing
- Netflix's Witcher TV show gets 1st trailer, Geralt is HUGE
- NVIDIA celebrates 50th anniversy of Moon landing with RTX
- Endgame Gear's new XM1: the world's fastest gaming mouse
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Kingston KC2000 High-Performance NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock X570 Taichi (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Nowhere Prophet out now on Steam
- Soul Searching is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019!
- Batter Up! Metalhead Software to Launch Super Mega Baseball 2: Ultimate Edition on Nintendo Switch July 25
- Represent Your Identity and New Ideas with .id Domain Name
- Asmodee Digital Reveals Pandemic's Announcement Trailer, Launch Date and Price