Addonics Announces a Family of RAID Tower Storage Enclosures
SAN JOSE, CA, MAY 13, 2009 -- Addonics Technologies https://www.addonics.com today announced a family of RAID enclosures built on Addonics' tower platform and integrated with a combination of Addonics' snap-in mobile rack, disk array, drive cartridge system and port multiplier.
The new towers include the RAID Tower Mini, the RAID Tower II and the RAID Tower IV.
Each RAID Tower model comes bundled with everything needed to connect the drives to a PC or laptop. You can start with as little as one drive and expand to more capacity by adding more drives at a later time. On some RAID Tower models, you can mix and match different type of drives, all in the same RAID Tower unit, such as 3.5" SATA or IDE hard drives, 2.5" SATA or IDE hard drives or even a SSD (Solid State Drive).
Depending on the type of the built-in port multiplier inside the RAID Towers, the drives inside can be set up as an individual drive or to form a simple RAID 0 or RAID 1 to RAID 5 with hardware acceleration for fast read/write performance. Once the drives are configured, they can all be connected to a system via a single eSATA or USB connection.
The flexibility and the large potential storage capacity make the RAID Towers a solution for a wide range of storage applications, such as video storage, data backup, video editing, SAN storage and others.
All three RAID Towers support 3.5" SATA and 2.5" SATA and interface to the computer via eSATA and USB. The Mini comes in a 3.5" drive bay, while the RAID Tower II and the RAID Tower IV are available in a 5.25" drive bay.
List price of the Raid Towers starts at $199.
Addonics products are available through the company online store https://www.shopaddonics.com , major catalog companies, resellers, VARs and distributors, including Amazon.com, PC Connection, CDW, Buy.com, Provantage.com, Insight, and Ingram Micro.
Addonics Technologies Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets a broad line of external and mobile storage products. Addonics is headquartered at 1918 Junction Ave, San Jose, CA 95131. Phone: 408-573-8580.
All products/company names are either trademarks or trade names of their respective holders.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz