Addonics Announces a Family of RAID Tower Storage Enclosures
SAN JOSE, CA, MAY 13, 2009 -- Addonics Technologies https://www.addonics.com today announced a family of RAID enclosures built on Addonics' tower platform and integrated with a combination of Addonics' snap-in mobile rack, disk array, drive cartridge system and port multiplier.
The new towers include the RAID Tower Mini, the RAID Tower II and the RAID Tower IV.
Each RAID Tower model comes bundled with everything needed to connect the drives to a PC or laptop. You can start with as little as one drive and expand to more capacity by adding more drives at a later time. On some RAID Tower models, you can mix and match different type of drives, all in the same RAID Tower unit, such as 3.5" SATA or IDE hard drives, 2.5" SATA or IDE hard drives or even a SSD (Solid State Drive).
Depending on the type of the built-in port multiplier inside the RAID Towers, the drives inside can be set up as an individual drive or to form a simple RAID 0 or RAID 1 to RAID 5 with hardware acceleration for fast read/write performance. Once the drives are configured, they can all be connected to a system via a single eSATA or USB connection.
The flexibility and the large potential storage capacity make the RAID Towers a solution for a wide range of storage applications, such as video storage, data backup, video editing, SAN storage and others.
All three RAID Towers support 3.5" SATA and 2.5" SATA and interface to the computer via eSATA and USB. The Mini comes in a 3.5" drive bay, while the RAID Tower II and the RAID Tower IV are available in a 5.25" drive bay.
List price of the Raid Towers starts at $199.
Addonics products are available through the company online store https://www.shopaddonics.com , major catalog companies, resellers, VARs and distributors, including Amazon.com, PC Connection, CDW, Buy.com, Provantage.com, Insight, and Ingram Micro.
Addonics Technologies Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets a broad line of external and mobile storage products. Addonics is headquartered at 1918 Junction Ave, San Jose, CA 95131. Phone: 408-573-8580.
All products/company names are either trademarks or trade names of their respective holders.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit