-- GIGABYTE Announces 'Just For U' 1 Year Swap-out Service --
-- Promotion hopes to boost Australian sales of GIGABYTE EP45 U-series motherboards from May 1st to July 31st, 2009 --
Melbourne, Australia, May 1, 2009 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY PTY., LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards today is pleased to announce the 'Just For U' 1 year Swap-out Service in Australia. This promotion targets purchases of GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 (U-series) P45 chipset motherboards between May 1st and July 31st, 2009 and allows the purchaser to register their motherboard for a 1 year swap-out service. Should there be any motherboard quality issues within 1 year of the purchase, the participant will be guaranteed a replacement motherboard of the same model number (or a similar model in the case of model's that are no longer in production).
"The GIGABYTE Just For U 1 year Swap-out promotion highlights the absolute confidence that GIGABYTE has in it's motherboard product quality," commented Alan Chen, Managing Director, GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY PTY., LTD. " With GIGABYTE's unique Ultra Durable 3 features and 1 year Swap-out guarantee Service, there can be no doubt that the GIGABYTE EP45 U-series are the most competitive motherboards in market!"
The key feature of GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 motherboards is their use of double the copper (2oz instead of the standard 1oz) for both the Power and Ground layers of the PCB. This dramatically lowers system temperature by delivering more efficient spreading of heat from critical areas, such as the CPU power zone, throughout the entire motherboard PCB. GIGABYTE's Ultra Durable 3 also lowers the PCB impedance by 50%, which helps to reduce electrical waste and further lowers component temperatures. The 2oz Copper layer design also provides improved signal quality and lower EMI (Electromagnetic Interference), providing better system stability and allowing for greater margins for overclocking.
The GIGABYTE 'Just For U' promotion applies to the following models:
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit https://www.gigabyte.com.tw for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry New Dawn official PC requirements released
- 2K and NBA to smooth over $1b rights extension deal
- Death Stranding demo leaves Guerrilla Games 'so impressed'
- Capcom showcase 'Tofu' in Resident Evil 2 Remake screenshots
- COD: Black Ops 4 - Blackout Battle Royale mode goes F2P
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider - The Nightmare arrives January 22nd
- Team Eggman's Evil Accomplices Join Team Sonic Racing
- FileShadow Adds Support for Drobo 8D, Connecting Direct Attached Storage Archiving to Other Cloud Storage Systems
- En Masse Entertainment's 'Shore Hold' Update Sets off with a New PvP Battleground and Gear Sets for TERA on PC
- The Silent Guardian: Antec present new Quiet Computing P101 Silent