Feral Interactive today announced that the historical strategy game Total WarÃƒÆ'Ã,Â¢"Ãƒ,Ã,Â¢: THREE KINGDOMS is out now on macOS and Linux, the same day as the Windows release. Developed by Creative Assembly and published by SEGA for Windows, this is the first game in the multi-award winning Total War series to be set in ancient China.
The year is 190 AD. China, a beautiful but fractured land, cries out for a new emperor and a new way of life. Players will unite the country under their rule, forge the next great dynasty, and build a legacy that will last through the ages. THREE KINGDOMS challenges players to:
- Dominate their enemies on all fronts: military, technological, political, and economic.
- Build powerful friendships, form alliances, and earn the respect of their foes.
- Commit acts of treachery and betrayal, and master the art of political intrigue.
- Recruit heroic characters to their cause, choosing from a cast of 12 legendary warlords.
THREE KINGDOMS is available now from the Feral Store for $59.99/44.99/59.99. Users who purchase the game within the first week of release will receive the Yellow Turban Rebellion DLC, which includes three playable warlords, for free.
A new trailer is available now on Feral Interactive's YouTube channel.
macOS system requirements:
Total War: THREE KINGDOMS will be supported on the following Macs:
- All 13" MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 15" MacBook Pros released since late 2013 with a 2GB graphics card or better
- All 21.5" iMacs released since 2017
- All 27" iMacs released since late 2012 with a 2GB graphics card or better
- All 27" iMac Pros released since 2017
- All Mac Pros released since late 2013
Linux system requirements:
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04 64-bit
- Processor: 3.4GHz Intel Core i3-4130
- GPU: 2GB AMD R9 285 (GCN 3rd Generation), 2GB NVIDIA GTX 680
- System RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 60GB
- NVIDIA graphics cards require driver version 418.56 (tested)
- AMD graphics cards require Mesa 19.0.1 (tested)