IRVINE, Calif May 22nd, 2019 Hitachi Solutions America Ltd., a leading global provider of enterprise technology solutions built on the Microsoft Cloud, is pleased to announce Hitachi Solutions group has been named a "Strong Performer" in the The Forrester Wave: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Services, Q2 2019 report by Forrester Research, Inc. Hitachi Solutions was also among the top ranked in the market approach, innovation road map, and revenue criteria.
The independent research report identified and evaluated 12 of the most significant Microsoft Dynamics 365 service providers based on 23 criteria including current offering, strategy, and market presence. The report recommends that Microsoft Dynamics 365 services customers look for providers that support clients' digital business transformation, an accelerated cloud journey, and a deep technical relationship with Microsoft.
In its report profile of Hitachi Solutions, Forrester stated: "Reference customers cite Hitachi Solutions' 'no-surprises' implementation approach. A large part of this delivery predictability stems from the company's deep technical relationship with Microsoft and its understanding of the Microsoft technology stack. ...Customers appreciate the company's technical depth, localization capabilities, and flexibility as an SI."
"It is an honor to be selected by the Forrester research team to participate in their Microsoft Dynamics 365 services evaluation and be recognized as a Strong Performer," said Hideji Morita, CEO at Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd. "We believe this evaluation supports our global strategy and passion to be our 'Customers' Most Valuable Partner' through a comprehensive portfolio of Business Consulting, Cloud Solution Implementation, Application Development, and Managed Services offerings across the Microsoft Cloud."
Hitachi Solutions group including Hitachi Solutions America is dedicated to its Microsoft Alliance, expanding capabilities beyond Dynamics 365 including Azure-based cloud native application development, data platform modernization, big data, machine learning, advanced analytics and modern workplace solutions. Most recently the Hitachi Solutions America was named, for the fifteenth consecutive year, to the elite Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle. The company was also honored with the 2018 Microsoft US Sub Dynamics Sales Partner of the Year title and selected as a 2018 Global Finalist for Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and Dynamics 365 for Field Service.
For more information about Hitachi Solutions America's solutions, contact us here.
Latest News Posts
- Rick & Morty season 4 episode premier at Adult Swim Festival
- Zelda Link's Awakening new cameo Ocarina of Time footage
- Popular gaming YouTuber Etika found dead in Manhattan River
- One-Punch Man beats down foes in upcoming console/PC game
- Terraria for Nintendo Switch releases on June 27th
- FS (5Pieces) MacBook Pro 2019 (Website www.esellibuy.com) $6,995CAD
- Buy (5Pieces) MacBook Pro 13-inch (2019) New 2.4GHz 8th i5 Touch Bar $6,995CAD
- Synology DS419 Slim Four-Bay NAS Review
- P8P67 Deluxe Problem
- Silverstone Primera SST-PM02B-G Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries to Acquire Canadair Regional Jet Program from Bombardier Inc.
- LG To Expand Partnership With QT On Next Generation Embedded Devices Running Webos
- Next-Gen Battle Royale Ring of Elysium Officially Launches on Steam
- Versus Evil Steam Summer Sale
- TRENDnet Adds ERPS to Industrial Managed Network Switches