May 22, 2019 - Headup and Devespresso Games invite you to uncover the world of Vambrace: Cold Soul in a new series of trailers that showcase the roguelike fantasy-adventure's unique systems. Feature #2 is all about the the turn-based combat system you're going to use to fend of your enemies.
Once your party is assembled, you will take place in dangerous expeditions at the frozen surface of Icenaire. Up there you will meet different types of enemies in the form of wraiths and the even more dangerous spooks. Each character is able to do one action per turn; you choose between individually ranged attacks, defense, skip and flourish attacks. The last option depends not just on the character's class but also on your equipped relics.
Our 3-part feature will propel you on a journey filled with memorable characters, brutal challenges, and deep strategy. Stay tuned for the 3rd and last feature video on the explorations through Icenaire!
Vambrace: Cold Soul is is coming to Steam and GOG 28th May 2019. The release dates for Nintendo Switch, PlayStationÃƒ,Ã,Â® 4 and Xbox One are planned for Q3 2019.
About Vambrace: Cold Soul
The King of Shades has cursed the great city of Icenaire. Now cast under a permanent blight of frost fall, its former residents have returned from the dead as mad Wraiths. Survivors take refuge deep underground where they lead a desperate campaign against this unearthly power. Woefully outmatched, they are forced into hiding as the King of Shades amasses an army of the undead above them. One fateful day, a mysterious stranger appears in the city with an enchanted vambrace.
You play as Evelia Lyric, bearer of the Aetherbrace and the only human capable of entering the cursed city of Icenaire. You must choose party members who will lend their unique strengths to your cause. Embark on expeditions and use perceptive allies to avoid traps and strange encounters. Leverage the strengths of fighters and magic wielders to survive deadly combat. You may be Icenaire's only hope...
- Embark on an epic fanasy-adventure spanning 7 intriguing chapters
- Complete sub-quests to unlock up to 26 new, thematic character skins
- Assemble your party from 5 races and 10 unique classes of recruits
- Craft items and armour from precious materials gathered on your trips that will unlock new skills and enhance stats
- Make crucial decisions - one wrong turn can seal your party's fate
- Prepare well or condemn your comrades to permanent death
- Find codex pages to expand upon the world's history and mythical lore
Headup is a hybrid games publishing and development company providing players worldwide with the best content in the independent gaming sector. Established in 2009, it is active on all major platforms such as consoles, mobile devices and PC, and was awarded as "Best Publisher" at the German Developers Awards in 2012, 2013 and 2017. With over 80 million customers served on mobile and further several million players on the PC and consoles, Headup is always looking to raise awareness and commercial success for developers thinking outside the box. More information can be found at headupgames.com.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft rumored to move from Intel to AMD with Surface PCs
- AMD Radeon RX 5900 XT and Radeon RX 5950 XT rumors begin
- DisplayPort 2.0 supports 16K at 60Hz, dual 8K at 120Hz
- Twitch opens new paid subscriber-only streams
- PUBG is getting a new original story-driven campaign
- Synology DS419 Slim Four-Bay NAS Review
- P8P67 Deluxe Problem
- Silverstone Primera SST-PM02B-G Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- X399 AORUS Extreme - Threadripper 2990wx; memory issues
- TPLink Archer A6 Wireless Router Review
- Close to the Sun is Coming to Switch
- 'FACEIT to Host First Official 'Quake Pro League'
- Monster Prom's latest 'Startkicker' Update rewards its community just in time for summer!
- Outright Games Announces Ice Age: Scrat's Nutty Adventure
- Forgotton Anne Has Launched on iOS!