Paris, May 20, 2019 - Publisher and co-producer ARTE along with developer Ludopium are thrilled to announce the upcoming launch of their rhythm-based 3D platformer Vectronom on Steam (PC, Mac) and Nintendo Switch for May 29.
Watch the latest gameplay trailer here and a launch date teaser (perfect to share via socials) here. Further new assets are available in the press room.
In Vectronom, players synchronize the movements of a cube to a frenetic beat, across an ever-changing geometric path pulsing with music. The colorful madness of memorizing patterns and environment dependent riddles challenges three-dimensional thinking with difficulty increasing as quickly as their fingers move.
With the option of hooking up alternate controllers to your computer such as MIDI instruments or dance pads, Vectronom might even get you moving more than your fingers and brain cells. Players on both platforms can accept the challenge on their own or alongside friends with the local, drop-in/drop-out multiplayer mode.
Players can now add Vectronom to their Steam Wishlist. Both the Steam and the Nintendo Switch version of the game are priced at 9.99/ 8.99 / $9.99.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda's cancelled Terminator game had you play as a T-800
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt won't have day 1 download on Switch
- New Alien MMO shooter could be a ways off
- Nintendo Switch system update 8.1.0, minimal changes
- New Age of Empires IV information to be released this year
- Phison PS5016-E16 PCIe 4.0 SSD First Look Preview
- Update Intel RAID ROM - How to do it?
- Memblaze PBlaze5 C916 and D916 Enterprise SSD Review
- ASUS AX92U Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Review
- motherboard the turbo frequency varies permanently
- Fort Boyard - The game will be available soon
- The Retro Scifi Game on Steam, 'I am Not a Monster' has a Single Player Campaign in Development called 'First Contact' set to Launch 2H 2019
- Buoyant Bounces Onto Mobile Devices Today
- Now Available on PC/Mac: Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank
- Japanese character introductions of Ryuko and Satsuki for KILL la KILL - IF released